FIVE

Alex walked around the prison cell.

He was a fool to help Rebecca Hamilton.After all she was not one to trust.

Despite all of the attempts,he wasn't able to convince the police department that Norman was Norma's killer.For the past few months,he had been devising a plan to expose that bastard who killed the love of his life.No one goes unharmed in this battle.

"Romero,how are you?"One of the guards said,laughing mischievously."Are you having fun with your best friends?"Alex's brows furrowed.Sometimes,he wished he could just punch that son of a bastard's face till it is concave and bleed.

The guard slowly trusted away,leavingAlex in the emptiness of the chamber,the laughs and yells of the other prisoners echoed through the hallways.

~

"To get the formula of force,you have to remember F.A.P.Not fap but FAP.Force equals area divide by pascal.FAP.Get it?"Cath explained,pointing her pen on the tiny little words printed on the book.Norman's mind was a mess.Even after 30 minutes of explaining the same thing over and over,he could not absorb the concept into his mind.It was tiring.

It was a Sunday and how he wished that God would just open the roof of the study hall and grab him,gently placing on his comfy bed where he should belong.He tried not to close his eyes while listening to Cath's lecture.Words enter his ears and exit immediately like a bullet train on a go.The picture of feathers and warm yellow lamp light was in Norman's mind,surreal and homely...

"NORMAN!Are you even listening?"Cath snapped,snapping her fingers in front of him.Norman jerked.Everyone was staring at them,no emotions on their faces.Blushing furiously,Norman lowered his head,trying to ignore the awkward stares he was receiving.He then felt his heart tightening.His chest ached.His head felt heavy as if a weight was on him.

Cath noticed Norman's behaviour,instantly packing her books and then dragged Norman out of that place.

Norman breathed heavily,gasping for air,his eyes wide in intense shock.Pushing back her hair,Cath kneeled down and pressed onto Norman's chest,feeling the heartbeat that was going super fast.Instantly she knew,he was having a panic attack.

"Norman,can you hear me?Calm down,think about happy stuffs like cats,dogs,your mom.Oh wait,not your Mom but um...just breathe in!"Cath flailed her arms,trying her best to compose Norman.

Norman's hand flew up to his heart,grasping it hard as the pain surged through his veins,the attack held his breath back.At that point,he just prayed for a divine intervention.

Cath swallowed her saliva,"Okay,Norman.I need you to calm down and slowly breathe in.If you keep hyperventilating,you're going to keep suffering."

Norman's vision blurred,his throat tightened,his fingers trembling as this terrible feeling rushed through his body.His eyes then met Cath's blue ones,and he felt the panic slowly simmering down.The pain disappeared and everything felt alright.

He pulled in Cath and their lips touched each other's.He closed his eyes as he embraced her,caressing her body.Time slowed down for the both of them.

As the light shone through the window of the storeroom,the two lovebirds cuddled and giggled to each other,trying to avoid awkward eye contact as they held each other in their arms.

Norman fondled Cath,as if he was trying to protect her from all of the possible dangers that could happen.He then smiled and said softly,"Don't worry...Mother's not going to let anyone hurt my little boy's girl..."