Chapter 16 I Love You

This is it the moment we have been waiting for........

________________________________________________________________________________

We all just stand there looking at each other when Scott finally speaks up. They all start going off threatening each other and then Isaac asks me who he is. I explain to him everything Peter did.

"Good to know."

They all start talking about what to do next now that Jackson is dead when I start to loose it.

"Who cares if Jackson's death was planned or not Stiles is missing and that's what I care about so you guys can sit here and try and figure out what Gerard is doing next while I go find Stiles."

I say as I start to walk out. Everyone glancing at me, but no one making a move to stop me as I shake my head. I can't loose Stiles. No matter what happens to me I'm going to bring him back home and I'm going to make sure that he is okay. I debate beginning the search on my own since I have Stiles scent locked, but not only could that be too dangerous it could also lead to another trap.

I decided it be best to consult a pro at finding people. The sheriff. I make my way over to Stiles house seeing if Sheriff has gotten any news on him or not. When I get there I see the door is open and I just walk in and up to Stiles room. Shaking my head at the lack of security in this house as anyone could walk in and take him I just continue to head to Stiles room. I know the Sheriff has a lot on his plate right now with his only child, his only family missing. As soon as I get to his room I open the door walking in.

"Sheriff have you heard anything about—Stiles?"

I stop midsentence as I see the boy and his father in an embrace and I can't help, but let a couple of tears fall when Stiles looks at me. His left cheek is completely scratched and red as if it just finished bleeding and his bottom lip looks to be cut and maybe slightly busted open. Immediately running over to him I grab his face and examine it. My index finger slightly brushes over the scratch on his cheek as my thumb goes to his lip slightly touching the cut making him wince.

"Sorry. Who did this? Who hurt you?"

I start to ask him all these questions when Sheriff tells me he already asked him and it was some guys from the other team. I glance at Sheriff and then raise my eyebrow at Stiles not believing one word that he told Sheriff as I nod. I told them I would text Scott that we found him as I let them finish their embrace and talk.

"No don't worry about it Kai. I'll let Scott know we found him. You and Stiles talk."

He says as he leaves Stiles room shutting the door behind him leaving Stiles and I alone. He goes to sit on his bed as he looks at me with a small smirk. Shaking my head I tell him to not even start and to tell me where he actually was.

"Gerard took me, he has Boyd and Erica too, He thought sending me back beaten and bloodied would send a message to Scott and have him tell Gerard where Derek is."

"Oh when I get my hands on Gerard I swear I'm going to knock his old ass back to wherever he came from."

I exclaim as I stand up from his bed and begin to start pacing. My blood is starting to boil at the fact that Gerard thinks he can do whatever he wants and hurt whoever he wants he's got another thing coming.

"Kai calm down. I'm okay everything is okay."

I hear Stiles says as he takes one of my hands as his other one finds itself on my cheek. I didn't realize that I was starting to wolf out until I feel Stiles thumb touch my canines. I look over to his mirror as I see my golden yellow eyes and canines out closing my eyes I focus on bringing my face back to normal. When I look back at Stiles he smiles at me but all I can see is the cut on his lip. Shaking my head I start pacing again and flailing my arms around to emphasis my point.