Chapter 3 - Uranus, An Underling

Chapter 3 – Uranus, An Underling

Ryuuji’s POV (current time)

“Is he going to propose to her?” I joked. I know for certain that Taki has feelings for her.

“How did you know that?!” Rei looked at me with eyes ready to bulge out of its sockets.

“Oh? So…he’s going to propose?”

“Hindi, pare. Ang ibig kong sabihin e bakit alam mong sinisinta ni Taki si Bella?”

I frowned and raised an eyebrow right away. “English or Japanese is good, Rei. I wanna fuck damn language.” 

Rei expressed an amusement. What did I do, ey?

“Right, I forgot, you don’t understand much Tagalog.” He snickered and let his head fall to laugh sound free with his shoulders hunching.

 “Whatever.”

“Hahaha! Dude, if someone cusses you using that language, alam mo, tatawanan lang kita. What I wanted to say is how did you know Taki has feelings for Bella?”

I pour liquor on my bottle and looked at him. “Can’t you tell? You know how much of an observer I am.”

“Right.” He answered with a sneer.

“Kung tinatanong mo 'yung pag-propose…no, he will not. You know how much he admires her. How he stoop down on his rank as the greatest leader to let her be the boss after defeating me.”

Yep…no pun intended. Even other yakuzas tried to bring Taki’s gang down. But after that, they had the urge to not cross path with him again. I guess, if they have a choice, they pray to vanish on this side of earth than to fight him. Just the mere sight of Taki for just about the second time, they began to stumble and ran away like scared cats.

Me? I can put up a fight but doesn’t have the means to. What will I earn anyway? Right, a couple of purple bruises here and there and open wounds too if I don’t watch for myself. 

No, I love my skin and I am satisfied with my idiots. The members of my gang may come and go. They are pathetic, dumbass bastards.

I started to think that I’m the only one who can kill and whit down hundreds in just minutes. 

I’m the important one to my gang anyway.

“What are they doing?”

“Tinulungan niya lang si Bella na hanapin si Natsume. May ginawa na nanaman kasi 'yung lokong iyon e.”

I raised my bottle and turned on him. “Natsume?”

Rei nodded.

A cruel smile was creeping up from my pursed lips. Who doesn’t know the controlled geek? Natsume, the very dangerous Tora. He’s the silent controlled geek of Bella but a killing machine who will torture you till you no longer wish to live. 

I have known them for long, the Shinigami Gang. Don’t ask me how. Let’s just say we met at the wrong place and at the wrong time. And then goes is history for the Black Eagle Gang.

(Flashback years ago…)

“Boss, other members can’t get inside, the gangsters invading the territory are there right now.” Said one of my members.

That time, all my members were sons of various yakuzas. Some are my childhood buddies. And they were all planned to kill. At a young age, they could take life in just a blink of an eye. Some are strikers and some are assassins who have mastered combat fights.