Fanfic Reviews

Hello, peeps! I'm Stephanie Hoch a.k.a. number1hirofan and welcome to the fourth issue of Kingdom hearts magazine. These are my reviews for this month.

1. Mind Controlled: The Monster Within by KingdamuHatsuFAN

Review: I really love this book. One of the main reasons why I love reading it is because when the author publishes a new chapter they put a lot of effort into it, also the author didn't just make a cliché or boring plot. It's really exciting! And the characters fit PERFECTLY into the plot! I strongly recommend it to people who hasn't read it yet.

2. Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction Book: 2 Entwined Memories by khgirl678.

Review: I love reading this book because the author of the book continued the series after Vol.1. Trust me, when you get the chance to read it there isn't a single dull moment! If any of you readers haven't read this book yet, you should!

3. The Youngest Member Of Organization XIII by AuderyVanHoose

Review: I really love reading this book because the author was very imaginative when they made this book. I also love reading this book because when I was done reading the book, I wanted to know what would happen next. The characters aren't OOC. However, there's one flaw, I wish the author updated more. Oh well, it's still a good book, one that I still highly recommend you guys check out.

See 'ya next time!