Chapter 14

The next morning, Sansa got a text message alert.

It was from an unknown number.

Jeyne: Hey, it's Jeyne.

Jeyne: I want to apologize

Jeyne: I think we got off on the wrong foot

Sansa: Yeah, we did

Jeyne: Do you want to go get breakfast together?

Jeyne: Y'know, so we can get to know each other?

Sansa really didn't want to, she hated this bitch no matter how nice she was trying to be.

Sansa: Idk, I'm really sleepy rn :( Maybe tomorrow though?

Jeyne: A whole day? :(

Jeyne: I see

Jeyne: Well, Rams and I are writing music today, if you want to join.

Jeyne frowned, she knew Sansa was going to hate her. She didn't even want to try and be friends. She turned to look at Ramsay, who was yawning.

"Finally, you're up." she smiled.

He rubbed his eyes, "God, what time is it?"

"Its nearly 10AM"

Ramsay groaned, "Ugh, I was up late last night, I'm too tired for this."

"Oh no you don't!" she pushed him playfully, "C'mon, get ready for the day."

Ramsay sighed and obeyed. He got out of bed, grabbed a change of clothes, and went to shower. He still felt wrong. Like nothing he said to Sansa really went through. Sansa said she forgave him for cheating on her. But, he felt that she was lying through her teeth.

And even now, he was still technically sleeping with Jeyne. But it's not like they ever did anything. Ramsay wouldn't allow it. Even though he knew Jeyne wanted to. He felt that Jeyne wanted nothing more than his relationship with Sansa to crumble.

He couldn't tell if he wanted the same. With how it had been going, he began to feel that their relationship was becoming toxic.

Sansa even went as far as to self harm. Ramsay wasn't sure what to do. He never wanted Sansa to hurt herself. He wanted to protect her; let no one else touch her. But, remembering the scars on her legs. The way they felt under his fingertips. And the tenderness of it all.

Ramsay loved it.

And yet, he found himself hating it all.

He sighed as he exited the shower and dried himself off. He looked at himself in the mirror. The wound where he had once been shot was scarred over. He ran his thumb over it.

Nothing.

"Hey, I finished getting ready," he said as he reentered his room.

Jeyne was sitting on the floor, near her bags and suitcases. She was shuffling through them, "Ah, good. I wanted a shower today too."

He sat down at his desk, watching her.

It was strange.

He was attracted to Jeyne and at the same time, hated her. There was a shallow pettiness that she had developed as they spent more time together. He hadn't really noticed it. But he realized it had been there the whole time.

Jealousy.

He hated it. Jealousy was boring. He realized Sansa must have the same jealousy in her. He assumed they must be jealous of each other. Because of him. Which he thought he should enjoy. Who wouldn't want a cat fight? Yet, it all seemed boring. It's all just words.