Starting high school

Teagan pov.

I jumped out of bed. It was my first day of school. I am 13 and I  was ready to take on high school! I put on some ripped jeans, my  white converses,a cropped tank top with one of stiles tartan shirts and wore my hair in a messy bun with a black bow. As I was coming down stairs, I saw stiles making breakfast. Good morning he said happily. Hey I said as I sat down at the table.

I ate breakfast and everything soon it was time to go. Come on teagan! He yelled from down stairs. Coming! I yelled back. As we got into stiles jeep he started the ignition. It  wouldn't start. Uh, come on! He sounded annoyed. Sorry, teagan, but we will have to walk. What?! I said annoyed.

Stiles pov

Finally we got to school it seemed like  forever.teagan? Hmm? She said. I'm really sorry for making you late, it's ok, it was you stupid jeeps fault, she said with a small smile. Alright I said, you better go now, do you know where your class is? I asked. Yeah I have science, boring stuff, she said with a sigh. Ok, you gotta get to class! See ya, she said as I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Bye I yelled. I hope she was going to be ok.

 I hope she was going to be ok

Y/n pov

As I walked into the classroom, I realised it was the wrong one! I was so embarrassed so I slowly closed the door.

I could hear loud heels clacking against the ground. Umm excuse me? I said as the lady turned the corner. Lydia? I said as she was coming towards me. Run,teagan,run! She yelled as she grabbed my arm. Why? I asked. Just as she pulled,e away I could here stiles voice, but something wasn't right." So, teagan and Lydia, my two favourite girls, said stiles as we turned around to face him. "Stiles, are-are you ok? I said, trying to make sense of why stiles was being so creepy. "Im fine, teagan ," just as he said that, he yanked my hand off of Lydia's arm and took me by surprise. " hey! What was that for! I said punching him in the arm." Teagan , that was a bad ide-, Lydia got interrupted by stiles punching me in the stomach. I doubled over in pain and fell to my knees. I stayed like that for a few moments to look up to see stiles with an evil grin on his face. What happened when he disappeared??? "Enjoy your classes" he said walking away. Lydia was staring at him like she knew why he acted Like that. "Lyds, what was th- "listen, you can't be around stiles at the moment as she grabbed my shoulders and staring into my eyes. " have a good day sweetie" she said as she walked off, leaving me dumbfounded in the halls of beacon hills high.