3/4

Camila was pretty sure her stomach never hurt this bad as she rolled on the floor in laughter.

She was in their X-Factor home with the rest of the Fifth Harmony girls. They were all wearing pajamas, ready for a movie marathon but instead were laughing their asses off.

"My stomach hurts, I hate you all," Camila said as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

Lauren was burying her head in her pillow to hide her laughing face. Ally as beside her on the couch, wiping the tears as she continued to chuckle with Lauren. The two were like a magnet that if one started laughing, the other would continue and it was hilarious. It was like clockwork.

Dinah was standing up against the wall, clutching her side from laughing. Normani appeared beside her, who just walked in the room coming from the bathroom, looking confused.

"What happened?" she asked.

Dinah filled her in and told her they were laughing about their bootcamp auditions, before they were put together. It wasn't funny at first until Lauren brought up her performance against Sister C and Ally whipped up a one-woman impersonation of the trio. They all burst out laughing again.

"Ally, I didn't know you were funny. I thought you were all happy and cute. Sunshine and rainbows, the whole shebang." Mani interjected, a smile still spread on her face.

Lauren uncovered her face and spat at Mani. "Girl, she's hilarious!! I can't with her." Lauren started laughing which made Ally continue her laugh.

"How was your bootcamp audition, Mani?" Camila asked, trying to even out her voice to sound serious when inside she was still giggly.

Normani shook her head in embarrassment. They could all see the dark skinned girl was blushing. Dinah forced it out of her and they found out she was up against Arin Ray who was a contestant who fancied Normani.

"AWWW," Camila went. "That's so cute."

Normani made a face which made both Ally and Lauren burst into fits of laughter. Normani made funny faces and Camila had to keep herself from bursting out laughing. "He was making it all lovey-dovey but we were against each other! I wanted to punch him secretly, I swear!"

Dinah slapped Mani playfully, making Mani flinch since Dinah had large hands. "You won't admit it, but you like him! C'mon admit it!"

"Well, he's cute yeah!!" Normani finally admitted, which made Dinah tickle her playfully. The two started playfully fighting. It was all fun to see.

They started talking more about bootcamp and their individual adventures before they were all put together. They shared laughter and even tears from laughing that night.

"You know I really want to win this, to make it." Dinah said, suddenly changing the mood from their cheery atmosphere. "Not just for me but for my family as well."

Lauren put an arm around Dinah reassuringly. "I get you Dinah, I want to help my family as well. I can pursue my passions and help them at the same time. It's the best of both worlds if we can make this work."

Camila thought of all the sacrifices her family had made. "Mine too, I want to give back you know."

"Girls," Ally piped in, bundled in her neon pink blanket. "We just have to pray for the best. Tomorrow we're going to work our butts off practicing our song for the Judge's House. If we put our hearts and minds into it, we can do it."

"You know I didn't come here to be put into a group, none of us were," Normani started, "-but seeing all of us here, talking about ourselves, our fears, hopes and dreams, I realized I couldn't have been put in a better group of girls than you guys."