She's a Keeper: Chapter Six

👑 Cynthia's Point of View 💘

Leave Comments & Vote 😘

"Y'all crazy." I said tryna get up to walk out the room. But I was hooked up to machines so they made it impossible to do so.

"Nah. Ain't nobody crazy lil sis. The doctor said you seven weeks." Kj said.

"But how? I don't even......" I trailed off.

"Don't even what? We know now. You can stop lying." My mama said.

I scrunched my face up.

The nerve of this bitch ass Doctor. Gone buss me out in front of all these people.

Could of told me when I came to. Now I'm really finna bake her dumb ass.

I gotta tell Amari. Like wtf. Amir trapped me.

I feel like he did this on purpose. There's no other explanation.

Like how Amir. You could be so selfish and inconsiderate.

I had a bright future. Then he just gotta come over here and get me pregnant.

I hope he don't think he leaving me either. I'll kill him before I let him leave me.

"Ion know what you thinking about. You need to be picking names. I can't believe this. I thought you was gone be the good one." My 'father' said.

"What's that pose to mean?" Kj asked going into defensive mode.

"Just how it sounded. This wasn't suppose to happen. She too young. She still in high school." He replied.

BITTTTTTTTCCCCCHHHHHHH!

The nerve of his ugly ass.

"And you can shut the fuck up. Don't talk like she out here doing whatever. She not a hoe like you. Don't come up here and act like you fucking care now. Her brothers the closest things she ever had to having a real father. They fucking raised her. And you got the fucking nerve to come up here acting all disappointed. She wasn't disappointed when you spent her whole damn childhood in jail. Or when you had all these kids and was never there for em. You just pissed me off. Don't try to throw stones when you got a glass house. She been supporting you her whole damn life and you act like you can't be there for once. When have you ever been there for any of them. You got yo head stuck so far up these women asses you can't even be there for your kids. They needed you. And you was never there. I can't even count how many times my daughter cried herself to sleep over you. And I don't even think it was worth it after what you just said. She was suppose to be the good one? When have you ever been the fucking good one?" My mama snapped.

Everything she said was true. I couldn't do nothing but agree with her.

"You right ma. He don't get it. When my lil sister cry I'm always the one that be there for her. We been through it all. It ain't never been him. If anything I'm the one who should be disappointed. But I'm not. Cause when one life end another start. I just buried my brother today and you wanna come in here and try to throw a pity party. We been sad these last couple days and this good news. We good. We don't need you. We gone be good regardless. Ain't we already been?" Kj said.

Kj has always been there for me. He never went against me. Him or Calvin.

They a go to war with whoever, over whatever. It don't matter.

"Yeah I don't understand why it's such a big concern to you. You never been there for me, never supported me, and I don't depend on you for anything so what's the big deal?" I asked.