#12 Homecoming [Murasakibara x Reader]

A/N: Sorry for the absence, was real busy as you can tell from my long author's note last update. Came to update during a short break I've got. This is real long though, suddenly had inspiration for this one. In this story, (C/N) means country's name and (G/N) means girl's name. Enjoy this cutie's one shot!

@Moody-Cinnamonster sorry for this one shot not being Izuki, I promise the next one is his! I've already thought of the plot! :)

**************

Slamming the back of the taxi's boot, you grabbed your luggage and strolled into the vast and modern airport of (C/N). It was finally time for you to return home, back to Japan. You were in (C/N) for four years to attend your dream university there and in the span of four years, you couldn't return home at all due to the limited funds you had. Hence, this trip home was definitely a long-awaited one, especially when you could finally return to your family, friends and a very special someone whom you missed dearly.

After you checked in and explored the departure hall while waiting for your flight, your mind began to wander off into the past, when it all started...

**************

"(F/N)-chin~. Let's go home~." The purple head boy tugged you, pulling you away from your friends. You nodded your head, but suddenly remembered.

"Wait, Atsushi, don't you have basketball practise?" You asked, cocking your head to the side.

He pouted his lips and said, "I don't wanna go, it's too much trouble~."

Shaking your head at his childish behaviour, you started pulling him in the direction of the gym. "You should go, Atsushi, if not Akashi-kun is going to get mad."

He dragged his feet as you tried pulling him, but he was a very heavy and tall basketballer. You let out a sigh, this was almost becoming a daily occurrence. You reached up to his face and grabbed his face in your hands, squishing his cheeks together.

"(F/N)-chin, what are you doing?" He asked in an almost incoherent voice due to his squished cheeks.

"Murasakibara Atsushi. Listen to me." You said in a firm tone and his eyes focused on you. "I know that you may not be as enthusiastic about basketball as Aomine or Kise, and you dislike practise, but please just go. I will be very angry and disappointed in you if you continue behaving in this manner."

He frowned and his bored eyes changed into a pair of sad eyes. "(F/N)-chin will be mad at me?"

"Yes Atsushi." You replied, not giving way to his sad expression.

"..." He pondered that while you stared into his eyes, not backing away.

"Okay (F/N)-chin...I will go to practise~. So (F/N)-chin don't be mad at me okay?" He made puppy dog eyes at you and you smiled at him, releasing his face while nodding your head.

After you guys finished practise, you walked home with him as he lived near you. "Hey Atsushi, as reward for going to practise from now on, I will bake you sweets and give them to you tomorrow okay?"

His eyes immediately lighted up and he grinned at you, his face full of happiness. He had always pestered you to bake him sweets after you once gave him one from your lunch. You had always refused and now, you gave in to him because he listened to you. It was really cute to see how such a small thing could make him so happy.

**************

A small ding echoed through the airport, and it announced for your flight to board. You picked up speed and headed towards your flight gate and went through the procedures. Not long after, you boarded the plane and sat at your assigned seat. After buckling on the seat belt, you made yourself comfortable by plugging in your earpiece into your music player. This always helped you to relax before the flight. As soft music entered your ears, your mind started drifting off again...