c h a p t e r 1 3

(3 Months Later)

T R E Y

It's been 3 months the first time Zaria and I tried anything. I don't pressure her because when it's time we'll both know. Well I think it may be time. So tonight I'm going to take her out on a date and she'll be my desssssert.

[text convo]

boyfriend<3 : Hey beautiful ;)

MyQueen : Hello Handsome ;))

boyfriend<3 : Whaatcha doin bby? i  gotta surprise 4 u.

MyQueen : 4 meeeeee?? tell me. tell me.. tell meeee...

boyfriend<3 : tke a shower & get ready we going on a date ;) love you pick you up at 7

boyfriend<3 : & yes 4 u. n-e-thing 4 my QUEEN

MyQueen : awww i love you babe wat 2 wear?

MyKing<3 : a dress & heels.

MyQueen : wat u wearn?

MyKing<3 : bae go get dressed NOW

[text convo over]

Z A R I A

I stood and walked over to my full length mirror. I looked dam good! I had my hair pulled in curls pulled to one side, I wore my royal blue closed-toe stilletoes with my red back-out dress and my royal blue blazer. I felt empty without my jewelry so I went to my vanity and pulled out my silver MK watch and the diamond studs my brother bought me from Tiffany & Co. for Christmas last year.

"Babygir-Baby you look beautiful!" I turned around and Trey stood in my door way. His eyes never left mine. In a way he was kind of making me feel self-conscious. Trey had on a pair of white True Religion pants, a royal blue and red long sleeve Rugby  polo shirt, a silver rolex, and his diamond studs.

"One for the gram?"

"Baby you been roun' me too long."

He pulled me to my full length mirror and we had our mini photoshoot. He only uploaded one where I was lookin up at him and he was lookin down at me I had my hand on his cheek. The caption read 'A King Only Bows Down To His Queen @_ZdaQueen I Love You Babygirl'

We had over 200 likes in under 60 seconds, people were commenting on how cute we were and of course as expected some hoes had something bad to say.

"Bae you ready to go?"

"Yes"

We made our way down the steps to his car, he opened my door and made sure I was safely inside before going around to his side doing the same. The music was playing, but I wasn't really paying attention until Jagged Edge 'Walked Outta Heaven' began to play, and Trey started to sing to me. I just stared at him in awe. In my mind I  was like "WAKE UP MY BABY CAN SING" I didn't even realize that the song had ended, but I still stared at him with my mouth hanging low like a fool.

"Didn't know your boy had them pipes?"

"Why havent you ever sung to me before now?"

"I mean today is a special day, plus I always have to keep a surprise for you."

We pulled up to an abandoned building and I was looking at Trey with the craziest look, he didn't even spare me a glance, and I know he felt me looking at him. A small smirk played on his lips. We walked into the building and he clapped twice and dimmed lights flicked on. There was a white carpet laid out leading to some stairs. Trey put his hand at the small of my back and guided me up the stairs out the door only to lead me to a table with a candle lit in the middle of it. Two silver plates covered with a silver lid.

I was in shock as I took everything in. I sat down and he made sure I was comfortable before going to the other side of the table.

"Baby this is beautiful."

"Just like my queen."

A man in a chefs outfit came out and uncovered our plates, it was a salad.

Trey snapped his fingers and the guy came back with a push cart, followed by a young looking girl she had red wine in her hand. She poured our glasses as he took the two eaten plates and replaced them with parmesean chicken pasta.

After we were finished I threw my head back only to realize that we weren't outside we were covered by a kind of glass. And the stars were twinkling bright. I gasped, how did I miss this before?

"Beautiful site at night, isn't it?"

I just nodded my head up and down. I felt his arms wrap around me, soon after his head was buried in the crook of my neck.

___________________________________________________________

_______________

_____

__

_

OKAY THE NIGHT ISN'T OVER, BUT IT'S 4:15 AM I NEED SLEEP.

VOTE FAN COMMENT

SHOW ME LOVE

_KUSHHX