ATL Baby ✈

Doesn't make since now, shit just got real things our getting intense now. I hear you talking bout we alot oh you speak French now?
-PARTYNEXTDOOR

Cashmerre Pov.

"Scooby your so fucking gross man." I groaned as I leaned back in my seat. I don't know how I ended up sharing a seat with him.

"My bad man , I shouldn't have ate that Taco bell." I rolled my eyes and put in my earphones.

We were on our way to ATL for our summer trip. Everybody had came except for Khalil but it was still going to be lit.

"Aye cash , trade spots with Morgan real quick."

"Why nigga." I said annoyed.

"You don't wanna know." I scrunched up my face and got up.

"Nasty asses."

"Love you!" I flipped him off and made my way to the back where Morgan was sitting with Lexii.

"Hey girl, what you doing back here."

"Yo man sent me back here , he wants you to sit with him." She laughed and got up.

"I'll be right back." She said winking at us. I gagged and sat next to Lexii. Ever since they made it official they couldn't keep their hands off each other and it was honestly gross.

"I know you not talking cash , the way you and Khallil be swapping spit." Lexii said looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes and waved her off.

"Girl bye , me and Khallil is not like those horn balls."

"Shit close enough."

"Hold up bitch , I know damn well you not talking. You and Shawn worse then us combined." She smirked and licked her lips.

"Girl you right. "She said putting her hands on her knees. "Dick too bomb ayyyeee." She started twerking and I laughed cheering her on.

"You stupid, but are you and Shawn finally dating?"

"Girl nah , he talking about he not ready for a relationship." She said rolling her eyes.

"But he ready to have sex with you every other night? I don't see how you do it , I would've been cut his ass off." I shook my head.

"Every time I try to leave his ass alone he pulls me back in and I run right back to his ass."

"Okay Ashanti." She laughed and pushed my arm.

"Bitch I'm not fucking with yo ass." I laughed.

"But for real though , you need to talk to him about it because that shit is not healthy at all."

"Yeah I hear you , Wassup with you and my brother tho? Y'all act like y'all don't know each other now."

"Girl nothing, we just chilling and doing our own thing."

"Okay , well I don't want no drama on this trip. I came to turn the fuck up."

"I feel you girl." I said slapping her hand.