Byun Baekhyun

"So can you do it?"

the school head asked me. Well I can't say no, taking photographs is my passion who am I to refuse right? Besides this is the only way I can repay my school for accepting me as a scholar.

"I guess so ma'am."

"So we're already settled. The event is going to be held at our school covered court. All you have to do is to take a pictures of our school varsity team and write a little article about them. The opponent team is from other school so don't mind them. I guess you already knew the members of our basketball team right?"

To be honest no.

"Of course ma'am."

"Perfect. Thank you very much Mr. Byun you can go now to your class. And see you tomorrow."

She smiled at me for the last time then I went out. Now what should I do? Of course I could take a picture and write an article about them but the problem is, I don't know exactly who they are.

Well first of all its not my fault that I'm not an active student who joins every program in our school that is connected to physical education. I have asthma in the first place.

Second, as you can see I'm a scholar and being a scholar all I need to do is to study all day long. My best fried is my book and my laptop. So how do you expect me to socialize with others.

Lastly, I might be famous in our school but I don't have a lot of friends others think of me as a competitor but the truth is I'm just doing my best to maintain my scholarship.

About my photography skill, it's just my hobby or a past time a stress reliever sometimes. When I'm already tired about my life I take pictures and write something. I draw sometimes. It helps me to maintain my peace of mind and a simple reminder that I'm still a teenager who can enjoy his life. I'm not saying that I hate my life, it was really perfect to be honest. It was.