The hug (ErrorFresh)

Error was caught by surprise when he was suddenly entangled by his own threads.

"Fresh! What are you doing?! Unhand me this instant!"

Fresh only pulled the threads tighter and chuckled.

"Why little dude? You almost never let me get this close to you. It's hug timeeee~"

"NO! YOU WOULDN'T DA-"
Error screamed at the physical contact and tried to squirm out of the hug with little success.

He calmed down after a while, realizing he wasn't going to get out of Fresh's grip any time soon. "Hmm, see? It's not that bad, my little dude. Hugs are rad. I want to help you get over your fear of being touched!"

Error felt himself blush, he was thankful that Fresh was hugging him from behind because this meant he could hide his face.

"I... I don't need help with that! Its normal to hate contact in general! Its just gross! Get off me, I don't need a parasite in me right now." Error sighed.

"Was that a flirtation?" Fresh raised his eyebrows and hugged Error tighter.

Error caught himself, realizing what he said "n-nO! I MEANT IT LITERALLY. I d-don't want to get possessed! That's really weird!" He stuttered, blushing very hard.

"Hmm... Well, I think this hug has lasted long enough. Heheheh~" Fresh let Error go. "Y-you're a jerk." Error said.

"And you're cute when you're flustered~"