#1

This book is fictional character's and events might not exist.
I had just finished high school and no doubt those were worst years of my life. My highschool was a perfect resemblance of hell on earth and to make matters worse I was 'big.' But as soon as I graduated I worked my ass off to loose weight.
I literally went on a strict no cabs diet and worked out and lost so much weight.And not surprisingly now the fuckboys wanted my number.
As many girls dreams I worked as a model for Victoria secret for about 3 months.
Well today had to be one of the worst days to wake up on the wrong side of the bed. I felt grumpy I had mood swings mostly from the cramps I had but I still had a bikini shoot for the day.I drove off to the beach with a smoothie in my hand wearing high wasted shorts a white shirt and black Adidas shoose. The shoot was about three hours three very long trechorous hours.but I still got the work done.
We mostly had guest stars for the shoot to perform yeah that was Victoria secrets for you and today was jaden smith. He was a rapper but as he was performing I was sitting down at the beach with kyla and gigi other models.They girls left to get me pain killers and water after the show was over I was left by the beach alone when jaden came and sat beside me.

That's the end of my first chapter thanks for reading !!!!!!
Please press the star at the bottom of the screen and comment your thoughts thanks ~QA