Chapter twelve: main scene

Hey guys!

I consider this as my special Christmas chapter and I'm pretty sure this is longer than the previous chapters.

I hope that you enjoy this one!!!

Don't forget to leave any comments and vote too ^_^

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+RAINE’S POV+

“Where are you taking me?” I asked for a hundred times ever since we departed from the hotel.

 Tyrell—I started calling his name after he told me he would pay me if I call him by his first name— told me that he has some sort of a surprise. Although, I am not fan of surprises but if the surprise came from him then, I will make an exception. I admit that when he told me about the surprise, I was somewhat excited what it was that made me dress up all beautifully.

I know that it would be too obvious if I overdone in dressing myself might let him think that I impress him. Of course, I am only wearing a simple dress that looks classy with a touch of elegance for my taste of style. When it was around six in the evening the time Tyrell told me to meet him at the lobby, I walked from the elevator and went for the lobby to look for him. When I spot him talking to some hotel personnel, I stopped from my tracks to give him some moment of privacy with his conversation. Even from the watching him from his back, I can see that whatever clothes he was wearing would definitely suit him.

As if on cue when I began to fall back, he called my name. When he turned around and saw me, I feel that everything around me just disappear and only my employer and I were the only people around. Time stopped from the moment our eyes locked from one another.

He was so handsome!

I never expected that one day I would be admitting to myself that my employer is handsome. The only reason why I did not think that he was handsome was because I saw him first through his attitude and I immediately judge him as a pervert employer. But after spending time with him having this vacation in Italy, my prerogative about him changed.

He was handsome to start; he is funny, cunning and smart. Not to mention the trait about him that I found very impressive was being well-organized kind of person. Imagine how he was able to balance his time with work, family and personal life.

“I told you it’s a surprise,” Tyrell said who was still guiding me to the place where his surprise would be.

“Do I need to be blindfolded?” I asked for the first time when he started putting it on back at the hotel lobby.

He stopped from his tracks and I immediately bumped into him. “Could you at least warn me when you suddenly stop all of a sudden?” I complained.

“You are way to serious and you kept asking the same question all the time except, of course, the last two,” he replied, although I was not sure whether he was frowning at me being serious or grinning that I kept asking the same questions.

“Am not!” I denied although what he said was true. Now I sound like a petulant child.

He just laughed then suddenly I realized his laugh started to fade. I began to panic when I sense that he suddenly was no longer at my side.

“Tyrell?” I called for his name but there was no response. I call again and for the third time but still, he did not response. “Tyrell, I swear to all living human soul walking on this planet earth, I would get you for this! I will murder you with my bare hands, I will skin you alive, I would chop your body into pieces, and I would—