How To Talk and Act

Thank you for taking your time to read the last chapter and continue on to this one ! Please enjoy.

#1 First impressions are always the last ones and leave a big dent into how people think about you. Before just jumping in by saying "I love you!" You should start off with small talk like "Hey I'm (your name)." Or "You like this movie too?" Or something to that effect they can be great conversation starters!

#2 I would not recommend very cheesy pick up lines because while some girls think they're cool most girls don't like the idea of pick up lines. It can make them think you use that Pick up line on every girl you meet and it can make them less likely to date you.

#3 Try not to act like a complete jerk to the person you fancy. A lot of times in books people end up with that person. But it is NOT the case in a real life situation. The girl will most likely despise you and would think of your presence as "Unpleasent"

#4 When on the brim of starting a conversation. Try not to act too shy. Also try not to act to confident or egotistical.

#5 When talking to the girl. DO NOT ask like a million question. Because it will just feel like an interview. Use small talk and try to ask a few questions in between.