Interrupted

It was raining outside so Yang couldn't really go outside without Weiss saying "If you get sick I'm not dealing with you" which Weiss's complaining got on the blondes nerves.Then the blonde looked at the bunk below her and saw her favorite Faunus reading a book.It wasn't one of Blake's regular books it was one she always hid from Ruby and Weiss but always read it around Yang.The title was "ninjas of love" if the title didn't scream romance she didn't know what did.So Yang hopped down to the Faunus's bed laid back down and put her head on Blake's shoulder and said "hey Blakey what you readin" "what I normally read around you" "ooo romance naughty kitty" she whispered seductively in her girlfriend's cat ears while undoing bow.Blake closed the book and blushed when she felt the bow unravel and Yang tied the bow around Blake's wrist "maybe we should reenact" Yang said seductively.And as soon as that was said the door crashed open with Ruby running in followed by a drunk uncle Qrow.And looking at the scene before them Qrow said "um hey kids" and with that Blake pouted and Yang was mad they got interrupted so she got up and yelled "that's it!!!" And grabbed Blake's hand and pulled her into the dorm bathroom and closed it and locked it just in case cause Nora likes to sneak in team rwby's dorm and spy on them.So Qrow and Ruby just stood there for a minute and said "where is your friend Weiss" "I don't know but let's go find her" "good idea" so the two ran out of the to find Weiss and Nora walked into the dorm and hid in the closet.Yang opened the bathroom door to see if the coast was clear which it was she walked out of the bathroom closed the dorm room door and locked it and Blake followed her out and the two laid down on Blake's bed and restarted what they were about to do before they got interrupted.
-------mean while in the closet--------
Nora: oh my god *while dealing with a nosebleed*