Chapter one

Oc's pov (Travi)

I continued. Crawling on the hot sand. I hear the wind.'a sand storm again?!' I thought irritated. I started to dig a hole and I crawled in.'age six and struggling to survive.i need the butts to guide me...DANM MY PERVERTEDNESS!!' I clung to rocks. And I heard it stop and I got up.and walked to many rocks, and mountains.   I walked until I heard two swift wooshs. (Is that a word...nah, let's just put it in) I stood still and my eyes widened and closed as it all went black.

Oc's pov (Karasu)

My purple black hair flows in the wind when I see a girl.looks young.two miles from out village.i tell Okami to come and he obliges and runs over as we both attack the girl knocking her unconcious.maybe too harsh? Nah.dont know if she's a spy. I brought her to the hidden sand where she woke up as Okami was carrying her down the dusty halls leading to the kazekage. She woke up and stood on the ground.after Okami put her down of course.  And she stumbled. "Umm..lord kazekage may we enter?!" I shouted. "Enter." he said in reply.  The girl stumbles in after the door is open. And the kazekage's eyes widened. "Uhh lord kazeka-"he cut me off then "why is this child in chains. Undo them." As he said Okami my one eyed friend undid it. "Now leave." He stated flatly. We nodded and disappeared.

Kazekage pov (what's his name someone tell me and I will edit! ^_^)

I watched the young girl the same age as Gaara rub the red skin that the chains had. "Why did they capture you?" I asked interested. And I glanced and saw Gaara was watching also interested. "..I don't know.if trespassing in the land of wind is a crime so be it.." I stared at the girl.they thought she was..a threat? No no.shes no threat, Gaara is though.

Gaara's pov

I watched the girl..she was kinda cute.. 'Ew.dont make me sick kid.you should loathe humans.but that energy.she doesn't seem human.' Shukaku said I nodded mentally and went back to watching.

Oc's pov (Travi)
I sighed. "So...what's your name..can I.stay here?"  I asked.i was cautious.  A other child watching me from the corner.i sighed, again. "You can stay. And I'm the kazekage. But you address me as lord kazekage." I nodded, then shrugged. "But. You have to be a ninja here." 'Oh god a catch.' I nodded . " When do I sign up." I said bored. My green eyes glowing. "Tomorrow.thats when you can join. My son can show you around." I nodded.

Kazekage pov

She going to be killed..

Gaara pov.

I'm showing her around. Umm..uhh... She kept starring till she blushed and covered her face.i hid my blush. As I showed her to her house.and...shukaku  wasn't talking to me. Surprisingly. I showed her her house. "Thanks for showing me uhh.."
She didn't know my name yet.shoot. "Gaara.im Gaara.and no problem..." I trailed off."o-oh I'm Travi." She said blushing "bye." She said. She then hugged me. And the sand didn't stop it. That's wierd.

Whoa!!! According to this.the chapter.everything except for this is 530 words.HOLY SHIT. See ya.