Perfect In the End

One year later

Lorren had grown like a weed. She was now eight and it felt like she was growing up too fast.
We adopted another little girl and she's currently three. Her name is Nicole but we all just call her Nicky.
The past year has been great. I couldn't have been more in love with the way everything has turned out for me. Lorren and Nicky are the light in my day, and Brendon is my world.
When I entered that classroom, room 123, the math room, I would have never guessed I would find the love of my life in that room, teaching my class. I would have never guessed my life would have ended up like this.
I guess I could say he made math a little more fun for me. I would say that I had to go to the bathroom, but really that was just a cue for Brendon to meet me in the janitors closet a few minutes later.
I always had to fix his hair afterwards because it'd be messy after we got done making out in there.
From everything I've been through, everything I've had to put up with in the past, was all gone now. I didn't have to be worrying about Liam anymore, I wouldn't have to worry about my ex-father. I didn't have to worry about getting abused or raped or my mom going through the same thing. I didn't have to worry about the monsters I used to love come after me. I didn't have to be scared anymore. I didn't have to worry anymore.
I didn't have to be depressed. I didn't have to worry if I would never see Brendon again. I wouldn't have the awful feeling that would urge me to do awful things to myself.
I wouldn't have to put on a fake smile for Jake, I wouldn't have to tell myself I felt things for a guy when I really didn't. The only guy I could ever feel things for were Brendon and he still is.
I wouldn't have to worry that I wouldn't have children. I wouldn't have to worry that I would cause Brendon and I to not have a family together.
Everything's turned out perfect in the end. Everything.
Liam is gone, my ex-father is gone, so is my depression. Brendon is back and mine forever and I'm never going to lose him, I have the most amazing daughters I could ask for.
Everything I've been through.....was all worth it. Because if I didn't go through everything I have....I wouldn't be where I am today.
If my wish had came true back when my old teacher was about to leave, than he would have stayed. That means that I wouldn't have looked up in my classroom and spotted the most handsome, young teacher I had ever seen. I wouldn't have fallen in love with him. I wouldn't have gone to his house and been kissed by him. I wouldn't have started a teacher and student relationship with him. I wouldn't have lost my virginity to him. I wouldn't have been told that he was moving away because of his grandma. I wouldn't have tried to kill myself. I wouldn't have chose to go with him, but then chose to stay. I wouldn't have been depressed. I wouldn't have dated Jake, then be even more depressed. I wouldn't have broken up with Jake and realize that I loved another man. I wouldn't have had told Kelly about the whole thing. I wouldn't have cried every damn night and dreamt about him coming back when I knew he wouldn't. I wouldn't have cut. But then I wouldn't have been woken up by him, because he did come back. I wouldn't have felt so relieved. I wouldn't have made love with him again. I wouldn't have graduated then told my mom about Brendon and I. I wouldn't have moved with Brendon to Las Vegas and have my mom move too. I wouldn't have had tried over and over again with Brendon to get pregnant, and been later told that I couldn't have children. I wouldn't have been told by Brendon that we wouldn't give up. I wouldn't have gotten married to him. I wouldn't have gone on a honey moon with him to Florida. I wouldn't have gotten back and been told by an ouija board that I was pregnant. I wouldn't have had a miscarriage. I wouldn't have tried over and over again with Brendon...again. I wouldn't have adopted Lorren, and I wouldn't have adopted Nicky.......

And I wouldn't have realized that Brendon Urie is my whole entire world and that I can't breath without him. That the two of us can have a love so strong that it can break through any force in the universe. I would have never met the person I'm so attached to if none of this happened.

"Mom?" Lorren asks me, sitting on the ground playing with Nicky. "Yes?" I ask her, sitting up a little straighter on the couch, Brendon on the recliner. "How did you and daddy meet?"
I furrowed my eyebrows for a second in thought but then my eyes widened. We both slowly turned our heads to look at each other, eyes wide, but we both had a small smirk growing on our faces at the story we probably should wait to tell.

************************************
The end!

Guys.....I'm so emotionally gone right now. I don't know what to say......I love this book with all of my heart and I don't want it to end. I'm trying so hard not to cry right now. It's done. The story is over. But I promise you, they do live happily ever after. No more problems for Becca, she's had too many to count.

And I'm not making a sequel. I'm so sorry guys but I feel like their love story has been told. That Becca and Brendon have gone through so much just in this book.....

And to think that they aren't even real kills me because I am so emotionally connected with both of them. I'm so in love with this book and the story and everything they've been through and I just....I'm at a loss if words. Nothing can describe the way I feel right now.

But to keep you lasting, go read my other book Don't Come Back. Hopefully that'll hold you over until you get over the loss of this book, and don't forget to follow me;) (unashamed self promo)

I will be making a new book VERY soon so don't forget to be on the look out for it. I don't know which story I'll be making, I have like five stories in mind.

I love you all and go check out my other book. (P.s. Don't read My Love or Golden Days, it's absolute crap to me and I'm embarrassed of it....it was my first books, but I'm too scared to delete them.)

Again I love you all and thank you for all of the votes and comments! It means the world to me guys.

This is the end to the book, but not to the love I've created of Brendon and Becca and I swear they will always be a part of my heart.

Peace out my lovely readers, and peace out Becca and Brendon❤️

-Sadie