Chapter 1

"Annie! You're up!" Annie's name was called across the courtyard as she walked over to the sparring arena. 

"Well this is gonna be tough..." Annie muttered sarcastically as she entered the arena. She merely blocked Connie's punch and tipped him over with a flick of her wrist and WABAM! He was down. She rolled her eyes as she strolled away, drifting off into her own head. Why do Titans exist? Why couldn't we just live in a simple world with our simple lives, instead of putting ourselves right out there doing what we possibly hate to save humanity? It's just a load of bullshit. Annie was walking with her head down, her hands in her pocket and her fringe covering half of her face.

She lay down her barely used body onto the bed and sighed. 'Another restless night for me..'

Annie had blonde hair that was usually in a bun with chopsticks through the middle, and her fringe over her face. Her eyes were blue and her nose kind of... Crooked? She was always the top of her class, and went through the training barely even trying. Hell, she couldn't wait until she faced a 'real challenge'. She usually spent her nights daydreaming or wandering mindlessly around the courtyard, and sometimes even in the village. Oh, did I mention? Annie's an insomniac.

It was the same procedure every day for her. Same old this, same old that, same old fucked up people who couldn't seem to fight for shit. 

Early in the morning, around 2 maybe? She'd worn out her brain daydreaming of every thing possible and so got up and walked out, heading for the village. She once more had her hands in her pocket, fringe over her face and a steady walk, careful not to lose her balance over the stones and rocky pathways.

She walked past all the closed shops and 'cute' little houses lining the streets, her head down. The wind was blowing into her face, the coolness of it refreshing. The night sky was a dark navy, almost black, and the stars glowed a soft light. 'I wonder if-' Her thoughts her interrupted as she bumped into a young man, around her age, and around her height, with green eyes that seemed distant, and straight brown hair that flew up as he jumped back. "Sorry!" He squealed, and he seemed genuine unlike others who said it more as a polite thing to say when you've just walked into someone, without actually meaning it. Annie made a noise that showed she'd acknowledged his apology and forgiven him, and muttered it back, although whether or not he heard her was besides the point.

I kept my head down, briefly glancing up at him to see who it was, but returning it to it's previous position to avoid eye contact. I shuffled around him and started walking before glancing once more behind me, suddenly realizing I recognized him from somewhere, but my mind couldn't place it as it returned to it's former thoughts.

{{Hey guys! So this is my first time writing anything like this and actually posting it on the internet, I usually just write in notepads and stuff... But uhm, let me know in the comments (if you want) what you liked, or didn't liked, and if you want there to be any changes and stuff, and I'll tweek it! But uhm yeah, so thank you and I hope you're enjoying so far :) }}