Hi?

"Fujioka! Hold still!" I shouted at Haruhi as she started to run from me.
"Never! You're gonna have to catch me first Kayano!" Haruhi sprinted full-speed ahead as my heart felt like it was breaking my ribs.
Hi, I'm Kayano Zinura and I'm Arai's stepsister. I'm a highschool first year and I go to Ouran Public High (OPH) with Arai. right now me and Haruhi are in a game of tag, and unfortunately I am "it" for this moment.
"Time out! I'm too tired for this," I ran up the stairs of Fujioka's apartment and reached for her front door's metal, stone cold handle "Wanna water Fujioka?"
"Sure, why not?!" Haruhi backed against the fence post and just stood their, watching as cars passed. As soon as I opened the door I noticed lots of shoes at the front entryway, more than Haruhi and Ranka need.
"Surprise Haruhi! We've come to... Oh..." Multiple guys stepped put to greet me, most likely thinking I was Haruhi.
"Hey, what's up? Can you pass me two waters Morinozuka Senpai?" Mori grabbed two waters and threw them at me. His expression was a combination of being completely puzzled, utterly shocked, and totally dumbstruck. I raced outside the door and hollered to Haruhi.
"Fujioka! Heads up!" She looked up above as I threw the water across the roadway to her. The water landed in her hands then dropped to the ground. She picked up the bottle, dusted it off, and drank it until every particle of water had disappeared. I slid down the railing and got to the ground just as Haruhi walked to the bottle bin beside the stairway.
She walked up to me and I told her what just happened. Her face went from a peachy pink to a pale white.
"All of the Host Club is here; Kyouya, Tamaki, Hikaru and Kaoru, Morinozuka, and Haninozuka."
"But it's summer vacation! I wanna break from the host club!" Haruhi was furious, but I was livid.
"Why didn't you send me a picture or two of these guys?! A few of them have gotta be our age and most of them are friggin' adorable!" I stepped closer to whisper in her ear, "Did you not tell me because you want them all to yourself?" I could feel heat of rage radiating off her face.
"No way. But while they're here would you like to formally meet them?"
"Sure, but stand behind me, when we first enter they're gonna try to surprise you. Just a warning," I started up the stairs again but this time with Fujioka practically stepping on my heels. I opened the door slowly, expecting them to be waiting at the front door, but instead saw them in the dining room. Their knees were to their faces as the kotatsu. Ranka was sitting next to a tallish looking boy with dark hair and glasses, the same frame as mine. They were probably talking about Haruhi but I can't read lips all that well, therefore I could not tell for sure. "Oh, Kisami! We were just talking about you! Haruhi, come and introduce Kisami to the Host Club members!" Ranka seemed unusually cheerful today... and it was creeping me out. I stepped one foot into the room and immediately three boys approached me. They were a set of twins and a tall blondie who seemed to have a bluish purple eye color. The twins pushed the blonde over as they stepped on him to greet me with brilliant smiles.
"Hello! We're the Hitachiin brothers, you must be Kisami? Lovely to meet you!" Both brothers said in a perfect harmony. My head cocked slightly as I shook their hands. 'Oh my god, there actually pretty cute... Hmm... I might just have to visit the Host Club sometimes' I thought to myself.
" Wait a minute, did you just call me Kisami? Cause Kisami's at home with Arai right now," I'm part of a set of identical twins, Kayano and Kisami. Kisami is the more girly and mature of us two, so she usually gets the guys. Whereas I'm more of a tomboy and much more childish. Almost everything about us is the same; our heights, our faces, our glasses frames, our clothes (uniform), even our hair is the same.
"Wait, do you have an identical twin too?" The twin with his hair parted to the left asked.
"Yep." I replied.
"Wait... is Arai your brother?" The one with his hair parted to the right asked me.
"STEPbrother," I corrected.
"Well, it's nice to formally meet you then Kayano. I'm Hikaru," said the twin with his hair parted to the left.
"I'm Kaoru, lovely to meet yo Kayano," The twin with his hair parted to the right took my hand and kissed it. It didn't really effect me but I just looked at Haruhi questioningly.
"They're lying, just swap the names to the other person then you're good," Haruhi said honestly.
"Haruhi! You're no fun!" Hikaru pouted.
"It's not like she'll be able to tell the difference anyway," Kaoru said honestly. The blonde got up off the ground and greeted me in a fairly rude yet respectable manner.
"Why hello Princess Kayano, I am Tamaki Suou. Goodness, aren't you just a beautiful girl! You must be one of Haruhi's girlfriend!" He smiled at me as he looked me directly in the eye, without having to look down at all. He was actually a tad shorter than me and had to look up at me ever so slightly. I thought of the perfect word to describe him right then and there.
"Are you only saying that I'm beautiful because I'm one of Haruhi's friends? Cause you ain't exactly a model yourself yah narcissistic perv," I replied coldly. The boy went over and sat down in front of the corner as an aura of gloom surrounded his person.
"Hahaha! I like this girl already!" Hikaru said as he practically died of laughter.
"She's fantastic! We should hangout sometime Kayano; you, me, Hikaru, and Haruhi," Kaoru had snuck up behind me and rested his elbow on my shoulder.
"Don't touch me!" I grabbed Kaoru's arm and swung him over my shoulder, me then hitting him against the floor with a solid impact.
"Kaoru!" Hikaru pushed me to the ground as he helped Kaoru to his feet. "What was that for Kayano?!?!"
"I don't like be touched from behind, I'm sorry..." I started towards the door, "I'll just let myself out." I could feel my icy blue eyes become glossy.
"Kayano, it's fine, please don't go," Haruhi stepped in front of me just before I had reached the door. My jaw and fists clenched with fury and sadness.
"No, I don't wanna hurt anyone else Haruhi, I need to go immediately befo..." I was cut off by Suou.
"Mori," He looked at Senpai. Before I knew it I was in the air with Morinozuka Senpai's hands around my waist, holding me up.
"Put me down! Put me down!! Put me down!!! Now!!!" I held onto him the best I could as tears of fear came to my eyes. I'm deathly afraid of heights and this dude is taller than me, so he lifted me up until I touched the ceiling. I couldn't move as Haruhi yelled at Mori and Tamaki.
"Put her down now! She's afraid of heights Mori! Put her down immediately!" She was furious as Mori put me back to the ground. I sat down on the floor in a ball and fell onto my side as I cried, there was no stopping it. 'Move. Move! Move!! Move!!!' I screamed in my head as I laid still, I don't even think I was breathing actually.
"Stay Kayano, I'll keep you safe and under control," Morinozuka said as he lifted me to my feet from under my arms.
"Yes Morinozuka Senpai," I went back to the dining room and sat down at the kotatsu, right next to Haninozuka Senpai. I attempted to stop crying as the twins hugged me, then Tamaki, then Ranka, Haruhi, Honey Senpai, Mori Senpai, and some chick with a bow in the back of her hair.
"DON'T TOUCH ME RIGHT NOW!" I said firmly.