Hi, I'm Stronger Than Honey

"Wait a minute, didn't you do Kendo, Judo, and Karate, Kayano?" Haruhi spoke up first,"And didn't Kisami do cheer leading?" Fujioka asked.
"I still do Karate, but Chika Senpai is extremely hard on us. And Kisami still does cheer leading actually. I kinda wish that Hunny had stayed the instructor though... I heard some blonde idiot got him to quit and then join some stupid-ass club," I said calmly as Hikaru, Kaoru, and Tamaki stared at me. "Oh, and Morinozuka? You weren't all that bad an instructor either," I said and he bowed his head slightly, as to say thank you.
"How is Chika-chan doing? Is he okay without me?" Honey Senpai asked .
"He's doin' fine, he keeps hitting on me though so I create a little challenge; that if he can knock me down and me stay down for at least 10 seconds, he wins a date with me. If I win he stops for the rest of the day, I always win so he's never gotten a date outta me," I kinda chuckled as everyone stared at me.
"He hits..." Hikaru started.
"On you...?" Kaoru finished.
"Yep."
"Are we talking about the same Chika here?" Tamaki questioned stupidly.
"'The same Chika' being Haninozuka Senpai's taller yet younger brother? Than yes."
"Huh... Odd..." The boy with dark hair and glasses added.
"Oh, Kayano, this is Kyouya Senpai and the girl over there is Renge," Haruhi twisted my head over to glasses and bow chick.
"Hello Kyouya Ootori, hello Renge," I bowed slightly to show my respect. My mother was always in the Ootori hospital under critical care so I knew all about Kyouya. All the nurses and doctors talked about him, so he must be highly appreciated in his family. There was an extended moment of silence as everyone just sat there.
"So... This is becoming awkward..." Hikaru said completely outta the blue.
"I think I just heard a cricket chirping. Nah, I actually think I heard a cricket dying of boredom" Kaoru said with a little smirk on his face. "So, Haruhi?" Kaoru and Hikaru both leaned towards Haruhi
"What do you need guys?" Fujioka asked annoyed.
"We wanna play with our new toy," the said in perfect harmony.
"Yeah, and what is 'your new toy'?" She questioned, getting a little more agitated.
"Her! She looks fun to play with!" Oh my shigosh! Wait... What? I just tried to say 'shit', 'god', and 'gosh' all at the same time.
"I guess we can play, what kinda game you wanna play? Tag? Four corners? Dead fish?" I asked innocently. (Twins: She's completely oblivious, isn't she?) (A/N: Yep, so don't tell her what you two meant! Or else I'll have to kick your butts!) (Twins: Ma'am yes ma'am!)
"Tag sounds fun. Being cooped up in here has made me a little energetic so I need to go run. U comin' Kaoru?" Hikaru stood up and stretched as he asked his brother.
"Wait! Haruhi! Take Kayano to the supermarket with you! That will make Daddy feel much better about sending you out to shop!" Ranka exclaimed excitedly.
"Fine."
"Fine," both me and Haruhi spoke at the exact same time.
"Can we come too? We wanna see a commoner's supermarket!" The twins shouted happily.
"Whatever, but only two of you can come. NOT ALL OF YOU UNDERCOVER," I said sternly.
"Rock-paper-scissors-shoot for who gets to go!" Tamaki hollered.
"Us too!" Honey Senpai grabbed Mori senpai's arm.
"Same!" Renge exclaimed, her meaning her and Kyouya.
"On the count of three men! One!" Tamaki said.
"Two!" The twins added.
"Three!" Renge screamed as they all threw their hands. Hikaru and Kaoru ulmately won, throwing the same thing one another each and every time.
"Okay, now that that's settled... Haruhi?" I slightly whispered.
"Yeah, what's wrong?" She seemed worried.
"Can I borrow some clothes? And deodorant? My shirt is wet and I reek of B.O.," I mumbled under my breath, just loud enough that only she could hear me.