~Le Epilogue ~

*Your pov*

You were walking to a nearby café for some coffee. You walk in, order (*insert coffee flavor here*) (unless you dont like coffee idk i sorry)
You look around and the café is really crowded for some reason. You realize there isn't really anywhere to sit by yourself, so you would have to sit with a stranger. You glance at a man with dark brown eyes, black and red hair and glasses sitting at a booth by himself.
Looks friendly enough I guess
You walk over and politely tap the man on the shoulder and he looks up at you.
" Um, may I sit here with you please? I can't really sit anywhere else.." You ask a bit nervously.
He smiles warmly at you. "Of course! It's good to have some company."
You smile back and slide into your seat.
You have a long, friendly conversation with him and it seems like you spent all afternoon just talking to that man, he introduced himself as Mark.
When it was finally time to leave, you both stand up and shake hands.
"It was really nice meeting you, miss.."
"(Y/N). My name is (Y/N)." You smile up at him.
"Do you think maybe we could hang out some more? You seem like a really cool person (Y/N)."
You blush slightly.
"Of course!"
He smiles wider and gives you his number. You walk out the door with him, say your goodbyes, and go your separate ways.

And that was the day you met your good friend Mark, who has been one of your closest friends since, believe it or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai!
Soooooooo...
How was le introduction? :3
Was it bad?
If so what's wrong? I'll make improvements if you no like.
I don't really have much else to say except I hope you enjoy this story!!! :333

Peace out! ✌