Getting There

I was four months into my first relationship and it lacked a lot of things but lust and sexual tension.

Our summer was spent at my house in the sun room hiding in the corner not visible by the window kissing and sneaking around, from 9am to 9pm we did nothing but that and I don't think we'd have more than five conversations and that was either of us going to the bathroom.

June was a turning point though, it rolled around and my aunt and cousin and I were gathering ourselves for another adventure, this time to North Carolina.

At this point we were at an oddly sympathetic point in our relationship, and we could no longer say we loved each other.

I passed out in the car as soon as we hit the road only waking up to hear my aunt cursing at the traffic. It had been warm and sunny when we arrived at the hotel, a sting of chlorine and a sweep of fresh cut grass and I was happy. Simplistically I was happy with that.

I had expected no cuties only business men with wives and mistresses. Definitely no one my age but how I was wrong. The family with the cute kid was checking in and we were right behind them drenched in sweats and sweat.

I hoped and prayed he didn't notice us I tried my best to hide behind my aunt but it was nearly impossible considering she was barely 5'2.

I could already hear his accent and man was it sexy. It was a southern one deep and low the one that makes you start fanning yourself as soon as you hear it.

I nudged my cousin trying to get her attention wanting to know if she heard it too. She did and smiled at me and we immediately started laughing. My aunt of course was not oblivious.

"I hear you two talking about this boy"
"Shhh" I said, as she was being a little too loud for my taste
My cousin and I returned to our giggling.

Kalep's Pov

Hours and hours were spent in that hot ass car with my annoying singing sister and two crazy country parents.

Often times I felt like I was adopted, a lot of issues my parents and I fought over was because we had not even seen close to eye to eye on anything.

Days leading up to this trip we had been fighting like cats and dogs over me wanting my own space. My little sister most times would sit around and listen but do nothing but try to hum or sing over us. That was irritating. Our family wasn't wealthy neither were we poor so it was surprising to see the hotel that we were going to be staying at.

It read Hyatt Place in bright neon letters and four circles that touched in a pleasant looking way. The tower was oddly placed, we were in Raleigh, North Carolina yet there was nothing around us or I should say the hotel. However there was a Sheetz, McDonalds, and some kind of office building.

"There is nothing here!" I screamed to the front of the van.
"Boy, relax yourself your mama has some stuff planned for us."
I sank back in the seat next to all the suitcases and bags of food and thought of all the embarrassing things my mother would have us do.

We pulled in and I could feel the back of the van hit the ground as my pa refused to hit the brakes and spare my head the damage of a book flying straight into my temple.

"Shit!"
"Watch your mouth!" my mother yelled from the front.

I will say my pa was one smooth mofo, he and I unpacked all of our things and piled them onto the rolly cart thing. And when he did that I saw the brightest smile on my ma's face, she came over after, as we started the track to the front from the car, and came over to hold his hand. It was beautiful to see their love, and I desperately wanted something close to it.

Another car entered as we walked to the entrance, they stopped to let us finally cross to the front. It was a car full of women from what I could see.

Two lighter skinned ladies sat in the front, but I was glancing at the women in that back that was of darker skin.

We all walked in together, me carrying the cart, my parents hand in hand, and my sister pretending to help push from the side. The door slid open and then another one.

To my right was what looked like an eating area that was quite extensive, and then to my left was a lounge area and computers all the way in the back just off the door way where the elevator was centered.

While I zoned out checking everything , I heard loud giggling and turned to see the same ladies from the car. Curly dark brown hair, Big dark eyes, Bright plump lips and big hips. Gotta love a women with good birthing hips.

I returned to focus and noticed we had finally gotten our keys and we headed towards the back past the computers and down the center to the elevator.

I hope everyone is having a great day. I know this first part wasn't the most exciting but keep reading I promise the second part is what your looking for. ;)