Could Be Trouble

"Dance with me!"

A high paced spanish song played just over the sound of the air conditioner, I reached out to grab his hand and instead he grabbed me by the waist. I was shocked, there is no way this little country white boy from Tennessee knows how to dance like J Lo or any 90's R&B singer, but he could.

For a solid 30 min he spinned, dipped, grinded and held me to the sounds of pandora on my phone. As the excitement whittled sweat not only broke upon my forehead but it dripped.

"Well this became unsexy very quick" i said swiping my hand across my forehead

"Got me excited" he said with a slight giggle. I appeared down at his pants for a quick glance however I said nothing and walked to the bathroom.

"I need to wipe this off"

"Okay cutie"

"Hey your getting a call"

I grabbed the phone from him and saw the name I've seen a million times. It was my cousin.

"Hey!"

"Where are you hoe?"

"Why?"

"My mom got home early from work and she's on her way up!"

"Oh shit!"

"How long?!"

"Like 2 minutes"

"Okay I'll be there soon"

He was standing in front of me however he had been looking down and twittling with his fingers while I talked and when he looked up I could see the look in eyes that would melt your heart. His deep blue eyes said to me "dont go" .

" I have to go back to my room right now, my aunt will question me if I'm not there."

"Okay"

"Here" I ran quickly to the side table
by the bed and wrote my phone number and hotel number on the paper pad.

He stood against the tan wall that was along the bathroom but close to the door. He watched me leave, as I left his room and I heard the door close behind me I bolted up the stairs racing to beat my aunt. My heart was pounding out of chest and not with fear but excitement the thrill of getting caught it was the ultimate adrenaline rush.

Three flights of stairs later and I reached our floor, lucky number 7.  I flung the door open and ran as fast as I could down the hallway searching for my room number. When I had found it I began wailing and pounding on it  like a crazy person untill she opened the door.

"Fuck, I...I c.cant breatheee"
I screamed in a deep a pant as we both walked back towards the beds.

I slumped across the bed on my back letting my head slam against the pillow.

"Where did you guys go"

" Nowhere"

"Oh, okay" she said in her super bitch tone.

"Yeah but nothing too crazy"

"Mmmhmm"

"He's a great dancer, better than you" I said laughing and poking fun at her useless hips.

Kaleps Pov

I'm not gonna lie I abandoned the plan, I just couldn't help it. Every time I saw her she looked different, this morning she looked just so good. Her hairy was in a lil curly bun and she had a blue tank top and black yoga pants on, idk it just looked cute to me.

I saw her as soon as I turned the corner but tried not to stare at her...too long. I could feel her checking me out though there were lots of ups and downs.

I wanted to sit by her but of course she shot me down. She's the only girl I've met who didn't want anything to do with me, and it only made me want her more.

I knew I had to get her alone and see if she was sassy all the time or if she was actually sweet under it all. I came up with a stupid excuse for just her to come to my room, and she actually followed along...surprisingly. 

"You're not slick" she says after we reach my door

"I got you up here, didn't I?"

"I knew what you were doing"

"Still you came"

"I haven't cum"

"Wow" was all I could come up with to respond to her.

She just looked at me with one eyebrow raised as I struggled to open the door. She honestly made me so nervous, I could tell she was rough and tough girl and I didn't want to do anything to mess up my chance of getting with her.

When we got inside, she walked right pass me and got on the bed.  I poured us both some vodka, more for me though, I needed to take the edge off.

She lay back like she was ready for me so I took my chance and went to climb over top of her. The plan I had went completely south, and somehow it turned into a WWE special.

When she got up and walked towards the door I thought I pushed her too far and I admit I was scared. However in her charming way she reassured me that everything was alright.

I made my next move, I really wanted to show her how turned on I was by the whole thing. As she stood there looking at herself I went over and pressed myself as close as  I could to her so she felt my length against her juicy ass.

She didn't do much which let me know she was feeling the connection too. As we stared into the mirror I could tell she was getting lost in her head and I wanted to know what about. I just wanted to know her.

Not long after she got a phone call that had her hurrying out the room. I didn't want her to go so soon we weren't bickering and she was showing a less intimidating side of herself. I didn't like that she was leaving, I didn't want her to leave my side...ever.

I think my dick felt the same way, once again she left with a hard on.

I am new to this so I hope I'm not doing too bad, I'd love for some positive feedback from you guys. Have a good day!