Ok so let's get started.

Alright so I guess I will put myself out here first...

Hey, you can call me Fox. I like to draw even though I'm not the best. I have a crazy schedule and usually stay up late or don't go to sleep at all. I'm not to healthy with sleep at all and usually come off as always tired. Friends ( if I have any... ) find my behavior varies to the attitude that's thrown at me. Ok that's out the way I think... So onto the world that your probaly more interested in then me and I can't blame you for that.

Rules. I hate rules and I will put as few as possible.

Only the person who creates the character can control the personality and clothes of a character... Which means:

No characters that aren't yours, I only want what you create and give me.

You can't force somebody's creation to do something the creator wouldn't want.

Next rule. I will be watching over this whole project... Or role play.... I think.... Nobody else has password or shit sooooo yeah.

Rules of the creation of characters. 

They can have powers. They can be any creature you want. Looks, behavior, clothes, powers, creatures. They just have to be original. Characters can fall in love with each other, as long as they have permission of the creators.  Also be straight, gay, lesbian. Anything you want cuz BELEIVE ME! I already made some characters and I made this cute gay couple and... Oops. Said too much.

This is made to be a world you can escape to. Mostly everything goes. 

Tell me what the characters do, eat, live, look, act, likes and dislikes... Etc. just message it to me. Welcome to a adventure and I need a name for the world so shit. Please help me find one.