Chapter One - Flashbacks And Kuro The Cat!

Your Pov

Hello, my name is [Name] [Last Name]. I'm just a Simple Girl with [H/l] [H/c] Hair, and [E/c] Eyes, and I go to school with my two Best Friends, Mahiru Shirota, and Sakuya Watanuki. You may think my childhood was normal child, but was not an ordinary child, though, nor my past . . .

*Flashback*

My Mom, and Dad were not the best in arguments, so there would be lots of smashing, and yelling involved, so I would just be left alone in my room, playing with the Toy Cat they gave me, which I still have to this day. One day, my Father hit me with the Wine Bottle in his hand. Blood sprouted around me as I softly whispered, "P . . lease don't ar . . .gue I didn't want this . . ." I fainted onto the ground, before I fell, I could see the blood from my loving parents falling onto the floor. They were not the best parents, but they still loved, and cared for me. It couldn't last because I KILLED them. If I had only not go out of my room that day, they would still be alive . . . I AM A MONSTER, I HATE myself for what I did . . . Please forgive me, Mom, and Dad . . .

*Flashback End*

Light tears fall onto the floor, leaving my once [E/c] Eyes Shimmering with Happiness, now Drowned in the Depths of Sadness. "[Name] are you okay!? I wanted it to be a simple day, like always, but it can't be that way if I see my friends cry!" Mahiru said, as he pointed to my new state. "Oh . . . It's okay . . . Just remembering something . . ." I sighed as
I now saw Sakuya with his Devilishly Like Red Eyes, staring right into my [E/c] Eyes as he whined, "[Name]-Chan!!! Why won't you tell us your past!? I mean, we said ours!"

I stared into his eyes with a bored expression as I said, once again to Sakuya, "I keep on telling you, Sakuya, it's personal . . ." He hugged me from the back as he said, "I really do care, [Name]," He lowered down to my ear, as he whispered, "So please tell me soon." I lightly blushed, but before I could answer, Mahiru came back, with a basket cookies in his hand, and a jealous expression on his face. "I HAVE THE COOKIES!" Mahiru said, while glaring at Sakuya.

He passed out cookies to everyone, but when he came to me, the basket, it was empty his head hung, as he slowly said, with a disappointing aurora around him, "I am so sorry, [Name] . . . I'll make your [F/m] for dinner, once we get to my house." I calmed him down telling him 'It's okay.' Several times.

Sakuya put his hand on my shoulder, and as I turned around, he had part of the cookie in his mouth, with a red blush on his face, as he said, "You know, we can split my cookie." "And how will we be able to do it with just one, small cookie, Sakuya?" I replied. "Here," He got in front of me, with the cookie still in his mouth, "Take a bite!" I looked at Mahiru, who was burning glares at Sakuya, as I replied, "Sorry, Sakuya." He hung his head low, before he announced, "Man . . . I was hoping for a kiss, and everything . . ." I grew a tick mark on my head, as I yelled, "YOU PERVERT!!!" Ryusei, and Koyuki laughed, as Mahiru hit his head.

'Yep, I want it to always be this way . . .' I thought.

-Time Skip To Next Mornig-

Mahiru and I were walking to school, together, and as we always do, until we stopped by a box, containing a Fluffy Black Cat, with Crimson Red Eyes. I gushed at his appearance as I asked, no, more like Begged, "Mahiru, I was wondering if we can take this cat home, before we go to school, PLEASSE, MAHIRU? I will do anything for you, ANYTHING!" Mahiru took a step back, as he stuttered to how close I was to him, "W-well d-don't worry, [Name]. I was going to do that in the first place . . ."

"Yay!" I cheered, as I realized are noses were touching, as I stared into his Chocolate Brown Eyes, and as he stared into my Shining [E/c] Eyes. "Oh, u-um . . . Sorry, Mahiru! I was just excited about having a new member around the house . . ." Silence filled the air, that's until I mentioned, "We should take the cutie home!" Mahiru nodded with a light blush on his face, I looked at him, worried as we walked back to the house, and before we left, I asked, "Oh! Mahiru, what's your cat's name going to be?" "Hm . . . I think I-No we should call him Kuro." I smiled at his choice. 'It's cute . . . Man, today is great so far!' I thought while looking at Kuro, before Me and Mahiru left.

-Time Skip To After School-

Mahiru, Sakuya, Ryusei, Koyuki, and I all walked home together, after a long day of school. "Phew! Almost done with school! Yay!" Sakuya said as Mahiru sighed. "Geez, Sakuya don't go slacking off already, we still have a couple of days left before the Festival, so work extra to make everything simple!" I laughed at two as I burst out, "Aw . . . You two are so cute, yet funny when you always argue."

They both blushed a Cherry Red, and turned their heads away. After a bit more walking, are paths turned as Mahiru and I waved are Goodbyes to them as we walked to Mahiru's Apartment Door, and as we both stepped inside, and closed the door, we notice that the TV was on. I look at Mahiru as I stuttered with fear, "Mahiru . . .," He now looked towards me as he slowly grabbed the Broom, "Did you leave the TV on . . .?"

He rushed into the room, noticing a boy with Sky Blue Hair and Crimson Red Eyes, staring right at the two of us, and Mahiru's grip on the Broom strengthen, as he rushed to the Mysterious Boy, and started to attack him as he sighed, "Man, how troublesome . . ." He started to dodge all of Mahiru's attacks. I walked over to the blinds as I said, "Man, it's so dark in here. Here, let me brighten the room up." I pulled the curtains off, and the man disappeared, revealing Kuro, lying on the floor.

"Aww . . . There you are," I pick Kuro up, and float him above my head, "Where were you hiding, you little cutie!" Mahiru looked confused as he looked at Kuro, and then the blinds, "[Name]?" "Yes, Mahiru?" "Sorry!" He closed the blinds, I fell to the floor, feeling the impact on my back as I yelled angrily, "Mahiru why would you push me," Then I felt two hands pin me down to the ground, "And pinning me!? Real mature." "[Name], look up." Mahiru said, with a shocking expression on his face. 'Wait, if he's not pinning me, then who is?' I thought as I opened my eyes revealing the guy with Light Blue Hair, and Red Eyes. I looked at him as he just looked back at me as he spoke, "How troublesome . . ."

A few minutes of silence came until Mahiru came back with the broom, again, shooing him off of me. "What a pain to say . . ., but can you stop hitting me with the broom?"
________________________________________

OOOKAY! That is a wrap for the first chapter, so I hope you enjoyed! I am in the process of making a Boku No Hero Academia x Reader FanFiction, so stay tuned for more in the next chapter, so stay tuned, my Little Vamps~