Chapter Two - Who Are You?

Hey everyone shout out to Bloodydragon662 for helping me out.

Your Pov

"Okay, okay, so let me get this straight," Kuro nodded as I said, "You are-" "Don't say my name." Kuro cutted me of as Mahiru finished, "You're Kuro!?" In a flash, Kuro, and Mahiru had an Blue Flashing Chain connecting them together, as it soon disappeared. "WHAT IN THE WORLD JUST HAPPENED!?" Mahiru yelled at Kuro, who just sighed as he finished off his sentence, "You- How troublesome . . . We made a Servamp Contract, only for a limited period of time, though. Only if I suck your blood, the contract will be permanent."

"That makes sense." I said as my [H/l] [H/c] Hair swayed side to side. "Alright, hey [Name]." Mahiru called out to me as I asked, "Yes, Mahiru?" "Can you go to he convenient store for me? Kuro ate all the food we had." "Sorry, I'm such a pain." Kuro said as he finished his last bag of chips up, and threw them onto the floor. I sighed as I now was walking out of the door, and on my way the Store the get some Groceries.

☆-Time Skip~-☆

I was now on my way back as I saw a Shadowed Figure run into an Alleyway, and I had my Dagger, and Pistol out, ready to strike when I was pinned to the wall, and the man looked up at me with his Cold Red Eyes, and His Dark Brown Hair shined in the Street Lights. I managed to speak up by telling him, codly, "Who are you, and what do you want with me?" He chuckled as he lifted my chin up to his face, and grinned sickly at me as he yelled aloud, "HAHAHA! Wow, you are indeed an interesting human, aren't you!?" 'What is wrong with this guy!?' I thought as he moved his face to my shoulder, he slowly moved his hand to my chest, and started to grope it. I lightly blushed as I tried to grab my Pistol, and Dagger, but in an instant, they were swiped from my hands.

"Didn't you parents tell you not mess with Dangerous Items?~" He murmured, before he bited me in the neck, the oozing blood dripped from his teeth, and a Sick Grin on his face, while staring at me. "What? Want a tatse?" He smashed his lips, roughly onto mine, while he still kept his hand on my chest, massaging it. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. I tried to push him away, and even not to moan, but, sadly I ended up doing so. "Finally the Little Birdie Sings~" He called out as he pulled away, and was about to walk away from me, but I called him out, screaming, "JUST WHO ARE YOU, AND WHY WOULD DO THAT TO ME!?" He made a Cocky Smile a me before he whispered in my ear, before he disappeared, "My name? Tsubaki, My Dear~ Oh, and it was just for fun~"

"Man . . . I'm really bleeding, and MY SHIRT! I'm going back to a house to where boys are waiting for me!" I sighed before I wrapped the cloth around my neck before I started to walk back into the apartment, and luckily, no Blood Stained My Clothes, nor the bag what so ever! It was just the tatse of my own Blood wandering my taste buds . . .

Kuro Pov

I open the door to reveal [Y/n], staring at me with a light blush on her face.

~Dream~

"What a pain you are to look at, without getting me excited . . ." "D-don't look . . . It's showy . . ." I got up, and pulled her by the waist, closer to her, lips close. I grabbed her chin, and smash my lips on to hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and played with my sweater. "Let's go somewhere more . . . Private." She whispered in my ear. I only grunted in response for how close she was to me as I carried her away, Bridal Style.

~Dream End~

"KURO, KURO!" [Y/n] yelled as I shot up from the ground as I rubbed my head thinking, 'Did I just dream of that?' I looked at [Y/n], she was wearing a White Gown, with White Shorts under the Gown There were Water Droplets on her [H/l] [H/c] Hair, and flowing onto her skin, letting her [E/c] Eyes stand out. "What happened to you back there!? I didn't want to wake you up, but I did see some Blood coming out of your Nose after you saw me . . . Did you have a-" She realized what happened, and a Light Pink Blush was spreading across her face. "D-did y-you have a-an . . . Erection?" She managed to mumble out. "What a pain you're . . ." I manged to say I was looking at the TV trying to avoid Eye Contact with each other. " . . . That would make sense," I turned to her as I saw her blush fade away, "I sat on you to make sure that you still had a Pulse, but, then I heard you make a noise, and when I saw where I was sitting, I hopped off quickly, so sorry about that, it must of hurted you, so I'm sorry . . ."

My Red Eye were wide as I just stared at her thinking, 'Are you THAT innocent, or is she just plain oblivious?!' I got up, and Patted her, gently on the head, saying, "*Sigh* Nevermind . . . What a pain to ask, but do you wanna play a round of games with me? Since Mahiru won't wake up for a while . . ." She nodded her head, happily with a Grin on her face. READY, SET START!

-Time Skip Until Morning-

Mahiru Pov

I woke up to make breakfast for Kuro, [Y/n], and I . . . I mean that's until I saw Kuro, and [Y/n] cuddling on the couch, asleep together. I felt Blood Boiling through my chest as I glared at Kuro, the one who was able to cuddle with her. My Eyes wide opened as I thought aloud, "Am I jealous?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Ooh! Mahiru's Jelly of Kuro for being able to cuddle with [Y/n]-Chan! I wonder what will happen in the next chapter, I mean of course I would know! I am the creator of this story after all, HAHAHAHAHA! Okay, so updates will be posted on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday since I'm back in Prison, quote on quote School . . .

Well the picture above is an Aphmau Book, [IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS, AND YOU LIKE MINECRAFT GO CHECK OUT HER CHANNEL NOW!!!] Anyways, it's a MyStreet x Reader FanFiction!

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter, My Little Servamps.

P.S If you're interested, I have a Instagram, and it's called thepassingblossom okay? I'm not forcing you, but it's just a Head's Up!