More Information

Hello guys here we will talk about the the groupings and the prizes. Let's delve into the groupings first.

How the groupings work?
Let's say that maybe your book is in the category Man To Werewolf (Werewolf genre).
There are also maybe 6 books of the same genre.

The following will be an example of the groupings.

Man To Werewolf (Werewolf genre)

Group #1: Full Moon
Username: @mention_a_user
Book name: He's the Wolf

Username: @icarlyjonas
Book name: Wolf me baby

Username: @invitiontothewattpad
Book name: Lies of a Werewolf

Group #2: Fury Creatures
Username: @finaltombs
Book name: Full Of Dust

Username: @call-me-Elsasdaugther
Book name: Heck yeah

Username: @wArd_three_two
Book name: Beats Me

For those who don't understand, take me as @call-me-elsasdaughter. I will have to read both @finaltomb's book and @wArd_three_two's book. I will have to vote and comment on the first chapter of their books. Remember to put #WritersFoundation!

So when you're done, you have to comment on the chapter in which your username is being mentioned.

When commenting, please put
Which table you are in
E.g:Table 2-Fury Creatures
On what day you finished your duties
And finally choose which book out of the two or more books you read to be nominated for the prizes.

So your comment should look something like this :
@call-me-elsasdaughter
Table 2, group 2 -Fury creatures
Finished duty on Thursday
I nominate @finaltombs "full of dust"

Group #1 will do the same but the numbers they put will he different according to which table and group they are placed in. You are also only allowed to nominate one book and you can't nominate your own.

So once both groups have done their nomination, we will keep track of the votes and announce the winner of the prizes which are the awards alongside other prizes. There will be two winners for each genre.

The nominated books will also be read by the founder and an admin. If the founder chooses your book as the best book for your genre, than you win a double reward which includes 3 chapters being read by everyone who has their book under the same genre as yours.

Also the groupings will change according to your likes and dislikes.

What are the prizes?
Well for starters, those whose book has the most votes for your genre out of your groupings than congratulations!
The prizes are as shown below :

-you will get an award according to what genre your book is but it would be the same prizes

-You will get a shout out and dedication alongside 1 week off duties.

-your book would be in the featured list and everybody who has books with same genre excluding the winners has to read your book (minimum of 3 chapters)

-You may have a higher chance at winning a double reward which means getting your own sticker which would be designed soon.

We may add more but that's it for now!