Chapter-5

Space Academy :

Everyone in space is very enthusiastic about Manik's performance...He is standing on the stage..infront of huge crowd..but his eyes..are stick somewhere..in the enormous crowd..he manage to stick his eye on HER..yes..he wasn't moving his eyes from her ..not even for a second..while..she was all the time busy with the preparations..instructing peoples..guards..moving here and there..talking to peoples..she didn't even for once looked at the stage..and her behavior pierced his heart..she was behaving like his presence doesn't even matters to her..

Navya and Mukti (YaTi) were in the green room..Navya was wearing her earrings..looking in the mirror..while mukti was sitting on gthe chair ..talking with her..

Navya : "kaun aane wala hai..principal sir ne kuch bataya he nahi..do you have any idea?.."...she asked her while looking in the mirror..

Mukti : "han..mai he toh principal ki relative hoon..jo wo mujhe bata denge.."..she said in a sarcastic manner..while navya glared at her..and mukti smiled..

Navya : "joke tha?"..she asked putting hands on her waist..

Mukti : "ummm..shayad.."..she said smilingly..

Navya : "hasna bhi tha?"...she said..."but hame hasi nahi aayi.."..she said after throwing a bangle on mukti..

Mukti laughed and just then a girl entered inside...

Girl : "ma'am..woh guest aa gaye hai.."..she said cheerfully..now navya was more excited..

Navya : "kaun hai?,..jaldi batao na.."..she said with a grin...

Girl : "Ma'am he is none other than The Rockstar Manik Malhotra"..girl announced proudly..Navya was awestruck while there was one person who was firstly not even engaging in the convo..but after listening Manik's name..that person instantly stood up..and it was Mukti..

Mukti : "freak..nandini"..she hit her palm on her forehead and ran outside maniacally...

Navya shouted her name..but mukti didn't even bothered to listen..Navya also got worried after watching mukti running away like this..so she also rushed outside behind mukti...

Mukti came outside within some seconds..she was breathing heavily..and her eyes directly fell on the stage..and there HE IS..standing on the stage..with princi..she instantly made a fist and her anger was clearly visible in her eyes.,..Navya came running..and she stand beside mukti..

Navya : "tum bhagi kyu?"..she asked while breathing heavily..

Mukti : "i need to find nandini"..she said looking towards Manik..and she realized..he was constantly looking in one direction..she followed his gaze..and yes..she found HER..standing beside a pillar ...trying to wrap lights all around it..she instantly ran towards her..ignoring Navya...

Soon she was standing beside nandini..she instantly turned nandini around and hugged her tightly..nandini was surprised ..

Mukti : "you fine na..just when i heard..HE IS HERE..i thought..that..."...she said all this while hugging her tight..now..nandini got to know..about her behavior..she broke the hug and said..

Nandini : "relax..why you are freaking out..everything is correct.."..she said with a smile ..now..mukti sigh a relief ..but deep down she knows..nothing is correct..atleast not till..he is around them...

Navya came towards them and asked instantly.. "koi hume bhi bataega..ki chal kya raha hai.."...she said raising her eye brows and crossed her arms around her body..while mukti and nandini exchanged glance..