Googling My Boyfriend

"Miss! Miss!" Someone called from behind you, making you start and turn on your heels. "Are you okay?" The student sitting on one of the chairs in your office asked you.

You had drifted off, again. And at work of all places! It was already awkward enough when it happened yesterday morning at the local coffee shop, resulting in the barista practically shouting your name before you woke up from your trance-like state, but in front of a student! That was unacceptable and your professionalism took a blow.

"Sorry, I'm fine, just thinking," you told your sick student. "You can go home, I'll let the school office know."

Your sick student seemed to regain some colors just by hearing this, and you shook your head, a smile on your lips as he walked out. He was probably heading home to play xbox all day long and eat pizza, but you were never one to tell a student to suck it up and go back to class, unless they were clearly faking. A girl once tried to skip PE by faking a nosebleed – with actual fake blood, that nasty stuff you could buy everywhere on Halloween.

Not the best example since you still let her go home. But in your own defense, it had nothing to do with the actual sickness, it was because she had Robert as teacher, and you took pity on her for having to deal with him on a weekly basis.

You sighed loudly and let your tired body fall limply on your chair. It was uncomfortable and your back hated you for sitting on this poor excuse of a chair three days a week, but it paid your bills and your masseur, therefore you dealt with it.

That's when your phone rang, which made you almost jump to the ceiling. What was it with your jumpiness lately? After quickly checking who it was calling you at office hours, you picked up, a smile on your face.

"Hey hot stuff," you greeted Sebastian whose laughter filled your ears as soon as he heard your nickname for him. Every time he called you he got a new one. "What's up?"

"I just finished a scene and I wanted to check on you before going back," he said, sounding tired but still enthusiastic to be speaking with you. "Anything thrilling happened today?"

"Oh, you wouldn't believe the day I just had!" You made sure to sound extra sarcastic and when you heard him laugh again, you felt like it was a win. "This kid came in earlier, said he felt like throwing up or something and even fake coughed a few times. You should have seen him practically running out of my office when I told him to go home," you told him, rolling your eyes at how obnoxiously dramatic teenagers were, even if he couldn't see you.

"Wish I had a nurse like you when I was in high school," Sebastian chuckled.

"Well," you stretched the syllable to no end. "You have me now," you teased playfully, bringing your feet on your desk and slowly twirling on your desk chair.

"Don't intend to let you go," he assured you. "Hey, I was wondering... Halloween's coming up, planning on going as a zombie nurse?"

"A zombie nurse, seriously?" You questioned, baffled. "Well, I'm sure it'd be funny going back to work with my blouse covered in fake blood to greet my students, but that's not what I had in mind."

You heard him scoff amusingly and just when he was about to say something you cut him off.

"And no I'm not telling you what it is! You'll have to wait and see." You just enjoyed it a little bit too much torturing him like that.

"Oh please, doll!" He tried softening you with his favorite nickname for you.

It was something he had picked up from his latest character, Bucky Barnes. After having to talk like a ninety year old dude for months, it had rubbed off him. His 40's slang wasn't half bad though. You both laughed and teased each other some more while Sebastian updated you on his filming schedule and told you about his day, although there wasn't much he was allowed to say since he was under strict confidential rules – no telling your girlfriend what happens in the movie.