Home sweet home

As I get out of my SUV I slammed the car door shut and walked around to the trunk where me and Arijana grabbed our luggage. We walked up to now my front door and I unlocked the door, I walked in slowly still not comfortable with the house. I turn around and see that Arijana is gone so I call for Richard.

"Reesh!"

" Your home!"

"Yeah."

I walk into what I think is the living room and Richard stands up from the couch and gave me a hug. I see the girls in a playpen in front of the TV. I lean over and gave them a hug and a kiss and sat on the couch. I still don't know where Arijana is.

"Did you see Arijana?" I ask

"No why?!"

" Well we walked in together but I don't know where she went."

" Oh well Christoph is here so she might be with him."

" Where are they. well what room?"

" The game room."

I don't where the game room is so I pretended like I did. I walked around for ten minutes before I found Christoph playing pool and Arijana standing there with Hansolo in her arms.

" Why did you run off like that!"

" What do you mean?" she says

" Well I was looking for you. You could have told me that you were going to be in here."

I just walked away and went into the living room. I saw Richard playing the guitar. I think the song was Ich tu dir weh. My favorite song so I started singing along.

"Oh Francesca. Uh can the guys come over tonight."

"What guys?"

"Really. Rammstein what other guys would there be?!?"

" Well I don't know but yeah I guess they can. I don't care!"

" Great!"

It's about five thirty right now and I am unpacking my luggage. I don't know where the clothes go but I figured it out. I saw the bathroom and decided to take a quick shower. It's about six now and the door bell rang. I walked downstairs to find six men standing in our front entry way I greeted them and showed then to the living room. They all had their musical instruments on them. Seemed a little odd. Why would they bring those with them I thought as I walked to the kitchen to grab six beers.