My idiotic family

Ronald Weasley better not touch my family in anyway, cause I swear by the power of Merlin I'll slice him in half. How dare he threaten me and my family that, that weasel I'm going to kill him! I rarely slept, to busy pacing my room, plotting how to keep my family safe My little girls and my boys will be safe and away from him.

"Darling will you please stop pacing."

"I'm sorry Draco but that stupid parasite"

"Come on lets go to breakfast, I want to see my four glorious creations"

"Your creations oh please they get their looks from their mother" I laughed

"vanity doesn't suit you" he smirked and walked downstairs.

after he did I got up myself and walked towards the wardrobe, grabbing a white blouse and jeans I got dressed and walked down stairs to see the children eating breakfast with Draco.

"Mom, can we go out today please its so nice out and its never hot in England please!" Lyra begged as I sat down to eat.

"You are so right Lyra I wonder who gave you such an idea?" Leo smirked

"I have no clue Leo it wasn't you was it Scorpios?" Lyra copied her brother's smirk

"nope what about you Athena was it your idea" Scorpios smiled down at his little sister.

"well I'm flattered you think I came up with such a great idea but no, daddy was it your idea?" Athena had smiled innocently

"Yes I think it was what you say the Hermione fancy coming with us?" Draco chuckles

"why do I have a family full of idiots" I sigh at my family and send them a smile

"that's a yes" Leo and Lyra chorused together

"yay" Athena laughed and bit into her toast.

"Muggle or Wizard world?" I smiled

"Muggle" Athena yet again jumped up and the others just sent a smile towards us.

"Okay Ena go on the computer with Leo and find somewhere we can go" Draco smiled

"Can we go to the beach? they have a fair on the peer please?" Leo chimed with Athena

So it was decided we all packed our stuff for Blackpool, Draco booked a hotel, and the children got ready. We avaprated to Blackpool, and headed for the peer.

we had been at Blackpool for a few days and the children had ice-cream candy floss ,a whole lot of sweets and they may be seriously hyper when we go home I hope not though we are walking down the peer. It's gorgeous the arcades at the end of the peer lights up the sea below as well as the fairy lights which light up the walk way. I hold Draco's hand as we walk down the kids racing in front of us toward the arcade. I turned toward Draco and captured his lips in mine.

"I love the idea that I'm married to you"

"I love you the idea to honey now come on so I can beat that fine ass of yours at whack-a mole."