Chapter 47

Four Months later

Jennifer's POV

I'm 8 months pregnant now for our second daughter. I'm so happy in this journey of being pregnant especially when there is someone who is taking care of you. Someone who is always by your side even though there are still workers who are always waiting for him to come to the office but he will cancel just to go with me everytime I have an appointment to my doctor. I always wanted to resist him but he will insist anyway..

Me and Harry exchanged our vows again 3 months ago.

He is mine again and I'm his, as always.

He's living with me again, with us again

He's been a good father to our children and a good husband to me. It feels like, I'm nothing without him. I mean, I just want him to be with me all the time. I feel safe in his arms and presence.

I know there have been times when I haven't been myself during this pregnancy. Perhaps he have noticed the subtle shifts in my moods. But he's always there to have patience with me.

I know, he was blindsided, insulted or afraid. But I always tell him that, my pregnancy hormones made me do it.

There was a time when I sat across from him at lunch and apologized for being so crabby. He just looked at me and my big belly, smiled and said, "Its okay, I understand why you would be."

I had very little sleep and woke up on the wrong side of the bed and very hormonal. I had been snippy all morning.

Every Morning when I wake up with my morning sickness, he's always there to go follow me to the bathroom and hold my hair into ponytail while rubbing my back. I always take a shower with him, even though sometimes, he really needs to go to his office but he always find a time for me to scrub my body and wash my hair.

I'm just so thankful cause I have a husband like him. He takes care of me cause he loves me. He's been a wonderful, kind, patient and loving man to me..

He cook me dinner even though we have maids but he likes it when he was the one who prepared a dinner for me.

He then started to paint the nursery room beside Charlotte's room.

He will start over when I change my mind about the color. I know I'm a brat sometimes to him but I know he loves me so he will not get mad.

He's always understanding and not holding my crabby mood against me, I felt very loved in that moment. I have this kind of a loving husband, what could I ask for?

He want to see my baby belly and tell me you don't really see any stretch marks, even though they started showing up. He always massaging gently my body until I fall to sleep everynight.

And most importantly he cannot wait to meet our baby girl. I can't stop thanking him for being there with me and for me through this wonderful but sometimes uncomfortable time in our life. I want our second girl to come out, very soon!

I'm so beautiful. Yes. Cause he always tells me that. Even when I feel like a beached whale in maternity yoga pants and when I haven't really fixed my hair in days, though my hair is in a messy bun

He have made me feel loved and beautiful through out my pregnancy. Even though I look like a whale, he always tell me that, I'm still the most beautiful woman in the world

I know, i could see it in his eye that he really love kids and I'm so happy with it, that I have children with him.

And I'm willing to give him more..