Travel

Kagome POV
"Bye guys!" I leaped down into the well. And then the darkness swallowed me. "Oof." As I hit the bottom, something landed on me.

"Whoa! I can travel through time?" Shippo exclaimed.

"Shippo?!" I shouted. "Everyone?!" I stood. The light streamed through the well to us. "Come on."

I climbed out of the well and gasped. "What?!"

"Kagome, this isn't your house," Inuyasha said.

"No duh!" I turned back to see the well. It had vanished. "What?!"

"Hey Rouge. D'ya think we should help them?"

Sting POV

I saw a group of very confused people, They all looked pretty cool.

Rouge nodded.

"Fro thinks so."

"Ya Sting! You're the man!"

I chuckled at Lector's remark and walked over to them. "You guys look lost!"

"We're not lost! Just confused as to where we are going!!" The dude with silvery hair barked fiercely.

"Chill. That's basically the same thing so, yea. Come with us. Are you guys Mages?"

Dog-ears sniffed and looked away. "Inuyasha... SIT." A girl shouted. She turned to me. "We would be glad to come with you."

At the guild

"So what Kagome is saying is that you are indeed lost and not from this world?" Sango nodded.

"I see. I have some friends who might know more about this."

Rutus looked at me. "I seem to recall that they fought in The Demon Battle. They might not take to kindly to this, if my memory is correct."

"Yes well..."

We all know and love these "friends." Enjoy my lovely readers! Comment Ideas!!

-TERRA