3, the partayyyy

Pisces opened the door quickly and grabbed Scorpio's arm, dragging him out of the house. Scorpio growled in annoyance and held his laptop in front of himself, protecting it from any person that would even try taking it from him.

Pisces was wearing a beautiful baby blue sparkly dress that went down to her mid thigh. Scorpio on the other hand...he was wearing black sweatpants and a blue t-shirt.
He didn't really plan on joining in on the party.

After about five minutes of walking, they reached the bus station and sat down on the bench, waiting for the bus. The bus came half an hour later, since they came early because little Pisces was worried they would be late.

The bus drove them to the mansion that Leo and Aries lived in about ten minutes later.

Scorpio knocked calmly on the door, waiting a few seconds before it was opened by a brown-eyed and blond-haired female...Leo.

Leo looked at Pisces and grinned. "Welcome to our house! Come on in!" Leo said and stepped to the side, letting Pisces and Scorpio inside.

Scorpio hugged his precious laptop tightly as it was many people in the house already.
Leo looked at the coal-haired male with a hint of pink on her cheeks.

She pulled her high waisted skirt down a little as she approached him.
"Hi there, Scorpio!" She said to him.
"Hi, Leo..." He replied and looked down at his shoes.
"Do you...want anything?" She asked, trying to ignore the awkward silence between them.