Roasting Myself

CherryBlood247 tagged me. On with the roasting.
You fake self confidence just to fake common sense. You have a bad temper. Yeah you have no patience.
And your depression once got so bad you thought of drowning yourself!
Ouch was that too real?
Here's a reality check! You need to learn to deal!
You procrastinate to update! You're always late!
Actually do something for once instead of hesitate.
You always write a love story, your contents getting boring.
You're the only one who thinks they're good, the rest of us are snoring!
"Follow me and I guarantee I'll update twice a week!"
What a great way to say you'll be gone a whole month because your ideas are weak. You put up a front for the Internet.
Here's a fact, your wattpad isn't in tact. Pull your head out of your ass, and show some class.
What ever happened to "Dissapear"? You got scared too update so you stopped?Well this time you're not gonna get a pass.
Your characters are so typical! And you always tell people not to hate on themselves unhealthily but you're hypocritical.
You write love stories, yet you think love is mythical?
Bring some reality into your stories, and stop making them so mystical!
Soulmate AU? Of course that something you'd do! You have no originality through and through.
I'm actually not surprised you were abandoned by your crew.
Get your shit together and rap it up real fast. Nobody is interested in your character cast!
Remember what I told you! Now it's time to roll out.
Goodbye,
You damn lout.
A/N: I did it! So that was me roasting myself I decided I'll tag some people.
-Levi_Heichou-
anapendulum
HeichouYeager
SabrinaBrown430