Chapter 18

Third Person P.O.V.

    Skylar/Carmen and Syrus were walking until a Ra Yellow student came walking up to them.

   "Ever hear of this thing called dress code?" he asked her.

"Don't underestimate me, human." she said.

"Human? My name is Shane Anderson. You're crazy!" he said.

"Shut up and get out of our way." Syrus told the Ra Yellow.

"What's wrong with you two?" Shane asked.

"You're gonna have to duel me. If I win, you will be quiet and get out of our way." Skylar/Carmen said as her Millennium necklace glowed. "

W-what's that?" he asked in fear.

"Shut up and let's get to the duel." she said as she activated her duel disk and shuffled her deck.

    Shane did the same. "Duel!"

    "I'll go. I draw. First, I will summon Obnoxious Celtic Guardian in defense. Then, I will end my turn with a face down." Skylar/Carmen said.

"My move! I draw! I summon forth Gearfried The Iron Knight in attack mode. Now, attack her Guardian!" Shane commanded.

"Now, I will place a face down and end my turn."

    "I draw! I summon forth my Gaia The Fierce Knight!" Skylar/Carmen said as the knight riding the purple horse came out.

"Now, attack his Gearfried The Iron Knight!" she commanded.

Shane groaned as his life points went from 4000 to 2200.

"Now, I will summon my Curse of Dragon and use Polymerization to fuse them to form Gaia The Dragon Champion." Skylar/Carmen said as the two monsters fused and became one.

"Then, I play Queen's Knight in attack mode. Now, attack him directly!" she commanded.

     "Not so fast! Reveal trap card, Mirror Force! Now, the attack goes to your Queen's Knight!" he said. Skylar/Carmen groaned as her life points went from 4000 to 2400.

"I will place two face downs and end my turn."

    "I draw. I activate the spell card, Pot of Greed. Now, I can draw two cards." Shane said as he drew two cards.

"I then summon my Axe Raider in attack mode. Then, I will play the spell card, Soul Taker. Now, I can destroy your Gaia The Dragon Champion and you gain 1000 life points." he told her.

    Gaia was destroyed and Skylar/Carmen's life points went from 2400 to 3400.

"I will have Axe Raider attack you directly."

     Skylar/Carmen groaned as her life points went to 1700.

"Now, it's your move." Shane told her.

"My turn. I draw. I play the spell card, Swords of Revealing Light. With this card, you cannot attack for three turns. Then, I will activate Monster Reborn, which I'll use to bring back my Blue Eyes White Dragon." she said as her dragon came out.

"Then, I will use Card Destruction so I can start over and have a new hand." she said as she discarded her hand, which had three and got three new cards.

    "Now, I will summon forth Magician's Valkyria and Kaibaman I will sacrifice them both to bring out my second Blue Eyes White Dragon!" she said.

"I will end my turn with a face down." she said.

"I draw. I summon Gazelle The King of Mythical Beasts in defense. And since your Swords of Revealing Light prevent me from attacking, I'll end my turn with a face down." he said.

"I draw! I play the trap, Dust Tornado. Your face down card is destroyed. Then, I will activate my face down, Call of The Haunted. With this, I can bring back a monster from my Graveyard and I choose my third Blue Eyes White Dragon. Now, I activate Polymerization. You know what that means." she said with a smirk.

    "Oh, yeah." Syrus said with a smirk.

    "I will fuse my three dragons to form the one and only Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!" Skylar/Carmen said as the mighty dragon appeared.

"Now, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, attack his Gazelle with Neutron Blast!" she commanded. The dragon blew it's blue blast before Shane's monster was destroyed.

"Now, I will sacrifice my Ultimate Dragon in order to summon a new monster. Oh yeah, get ready to be finished, because I summon the Blue Eyes Shining Dragon!" she said as her Ultimate dragon turned into the Shining dragon.

"My dragon can negate the effects of spells, effect monsters, or traps. And for every dragon in my Graveyard, the Blue Eyes Shining Dragon gains an additional 300 points. Since there's my Curse of Dragon, My three Blue Eyes alone, and my Ultimate dragon, it is an extra 1500 boost.

Making her attack points a grand total of 4500." she said. Shane gasped at the sight of the massive dragon.

     "Now, since you have no monsters to defend your life points, you're wide open and this duel is over! Blue Eyes Shining Dragon, attack! Shining Neutron Blast!" she commanded.

The dragon roared before blasting Shane, who screamed as his life points dropped to 0.

    The dragon vanished and everything was quiet. Skylar/Carmen began walking, Syrus walking beside her.

What she didn't know was that she had dropped her Blue Eyes Shining Dragon card and left it behind.

     Meanwhile....

    Jesse, Chazz, Kaiba, Yugi, and the rest of Jaden's gang of friends were all trying to find a better way to find Skylar when Miss Fontaine came over.

"Guys, another student has been put in the infirmary. From what the student told me, it was Skylar." she said.

Everybody gasped as they heard. "Not only is she possessed, she's is hurting those she duels really badly." Aster said.

    "You know what? That's it! Me and Jesse will duel her tomorrow! We can't deal with so many students getting hurt anymore. So, tomorrow we duel Skylar." Chazz said.

Everybody was shocked by Chazz's words. Chazz was known as the cocky, careless one, but it seemed like Skylar really changed him.

In other words, her caring nature, her support to others, and her strong mind all made a huge impact on Chazz.

    "Chazz, are you sure about this?" Alexis asked.

"Yes. We can't risk losing Skylar as well. Also, we can't risk Zane losing his brother." he replied.

"He's got a point there." Blair said.

"So, are you sure you guys are ready to duel her? She seems to be growing more powerful with every person she takes down." Jaden said.

Jesse stood beside Chazz.

"Just like Xavier here said. Only me and Chazz can break her free. At least one of us." he said.

     Everybody thought everything through, and they realized that they had no other choice.

The two boys who each had a love for Skylar were the only hope they had left of freeing Skylar and Syrus.

After some time, they agreed to it.

    *30 Minutes Later*

     Chazz was walking in the hallway, about to leave the main building and go to the Slifer Red dorm.

As he walked, he stopped as he stepped on something. He removed his foot and saw it was a Duel Monsters card.

He picked it up and saw that it was one of Skylar's all powerful monsters; The Blue Eyes Shining Dragon.

As he looked at it, an idea popped into his head.

    'Maybe if I use this against Skylar in a duel, maybe it can shins the darkness away in her heart.' he thought to himself.

He put the card away in his deck and began walking again.