New Friend

Lotus P.O.V
Time Skip

I stud at the door I haven't seen for 9 years. It was old but the same. The same gold lines that I would trace. The same bronze knob. The same black paint. The same house I once hated. I sighed and knocked. "I got it" A female voice yelled. The door swung open and I saw a miracle. "LOTUS" "TUNIE" I hugged my favorite and only sister. "Petunia who is- Uh why are you here" "Well Karen. Your sister,my mother died" Just bringing up the subject made me want to melt down. "Finally. What she die from. Aids. The little whore" I was ready to whip my wand her but she was just a norm (A muggle in America) "So Tunie. Where's dad" She was real quiet. "Tunie. Where is he" "He's dad Lotus. He died 3 years ago" Her voice was barely above a whisper. That's it. I'm done. I outside to the field I played in as a child with James. I ran until I reached his mansion. I rang the door bell three times like I did when I was little. "Hello may we help you" A woman said. "Um yes is James Potter here" "I'm sorry but I don't know who you are talking about. The Petersons live here" "Oh thanks anyway" I ran to our tree. It had J.P+L.E=Bff. He was the reason I ever agreed to come back. Now I have one thing. Petunia. Everything else is gone. My friends,My school,James,Dad,Mom and Petunia is almost 21 so she will be moving out soon. "Um do you need a friend" I looked up in hope to see James. Instead I saw a boy with Brown hair, Green eyes and his hand held out. I grabbed it and stud up. "My mom told me a girl came up to our house and looked like she was going to break down. I just wanted to see if your okay" I wiped away my tears. "Um yeah. I'm Lotus Hart" I said using my new name. The last name of my mother. "Daniel Peterson" I shook his hand somehow smiled. He made me feel better. "So why so down" "My dad died and so did my adopted mom. And my best friend moved" "Oh well hey I  still hold that offer for a friend" I smiled."I accept it"

A.N Boy Up Top Is Daniel