O N E

(SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER)
Shawn's POV:
I stared out the tour bus window as we rushed by trees. I was strumming my guitar as I heard the sprinkling of the rain beginning.
I heard my phone buzz like crazy and, I checked it. My fans were tweeting at me crazy once again and, I reached for my phone. I checked my notifications on Twitter and, I read ' Karisma Collins has followed you ''. I clicked on her profile and she was stunning. It's like hearing Angels sing when I look at her. Her sparkling bright blue eyes shimmered on my phone screen and, her dark jet black locks spilled all over her body. I couldn't stop staring at her, she's stunning. " Karisma Collins " I said out loud and as I said her name, my tongue became numb. I smiled and I followed Karisma back on Twitter.
I lurked through her Twitter seeing if she was a fan. I found out a lot about Karisma on Twitter that, I became obsessed with her. I found Karisma's Instagram and I stared at her pictures in awe.
-
Karisma's POV:
I saw my Twitter blow up when people were tweeting at me saying that and Shawn Mendes followed me. I saw so confused and I looked at my notification. I read tweets that had my fandom going crazy.
' KAMI LOOK SHAWN FOLLOWED YOU!!'
Fans said or they even said,
' KARISMA HE FOLLOWED YOU. YOUR IDOL , SLIDE INTO HIS DM'S '
I giggled at all tweets and I looked up Shawn's account. I read ' Follows you ' and I started bawling my eyes out.
The Shawn Mendes follows me ? This can't be real, holy shit, holy shit. I said in my head.
-
Okay yes yes , Ik this chapter it ehh but I had a writers block for 2 days /: I CHANGED MY @ BTW (;
REMEMBER LIKE VOTE AND COMMENT ((;
-