Pinkamena

Bio: Pinkamena Diane Pie is the dark side of Pinkie Pie. She is a psychopathic murderer who tortured her best friends for the sake of making food to sell and using their skins to make a coat. She has killed many more in a similar way, and will not stop until the whole town is drained of life. She is assisted by Killer in training Apple Bloom.

Powers/Weapons: Pinkamena uses hacksaws, scalpels, and metal rods to kill her victims. She then either bakes them into Cupcakes or uses their skins to make coats.

Attacks:

*Metal Rod: Pinkamena throws a metal rod at the opponent.

*Hack Saw: Pinkamena hits the opponent with a hacksaw.

*Scalpel Zip: Pinkamena dashes towards her opponent with a Scalpel Strike.

*Hacksaw Spin: Pinkamena twirls around like a top with her Hacksaw as she slashes her opponent.

*Matador: Apple Bloom appears with Pinkamena's coat and holds it out like a Matador's cape. Any physical attack will be deflected.

*Throw: Pinkmena stabs the opponent with her Scalpel then Donkey Kicks them.

*Reverse Throw: Pinkamena whacks the opponent with her Metal Rod, and then hits them to the other side.

Special Move:

* Cupcakes: Pinkamena's Special Move is the ability to pull out a cupcake, which can be used to help her in a fight.

The cupcakes that can be pulled out and their abilities include:

*Blue Cupcake: Pinkamena eats the cupcake, temporarily giving her a strength boost.

*Yellow Cupcake: Time bomb. Pinkamena tosses the Cupcake, causing damage to her opponent.

*Red Cupcake: Pinkamena eats the cupcake, returning some of her health.

Creepy Finishers: 

*Yummy!: Pinkamena puts the opponent on a medical table then cuts the opponent with a Scapel, splattering blood all over the screen. As the blood clears, Pinkamena is seen eating Cupcakes made from the opponent.

*Skin the Coat: Pinkamenia cuts the opponent's skin off and sews it on her the coat.