Skintaker

Bio: The Skin Taker is a skeleton marionette and an inhabitant of the Abysmal Kingdom, who is known for grinding people's skins. He is very calm, and somewhat sadistic. He does not seem to acknowledge skinning his victims as cruel, evil, etc. He actually seems to think he's doing them a favor. The Skin-Taker believes being dead is a different version of being alive, as he speaks of the dead as if they were still alive. As a matter of fact, he rarely has any sympathy for the living, but plenty for the dead.

Powers/Weapons:  The Skin Takers commands the Abysmal Things, the Skeleton Crew, and Horace Horrible. He is proficient in death magic, but rarely uses it. As his name implies, he is an expert skinner and he uses the skins on his hats and capes. He is also immortal.

Attacks:

*Death Flare: The Skin Taker shoots a big fireball at his opponent.

*Homing Skulls:  The Skin Taker creates floating skulls that remain stationary for a moment, before homing in on the opponent.

*Hat Saw: The Skin Taker throws his hat on the ground and it spins for a while.

*Wire Trap: The Skin Taker traps his opponent in wire.

*Fall Apart: The Skin Taker falls apart as a way to avoid attacks. Also works as kind of a Teleport.

*Throw: The Skin Taker puts wires on the opponent's limps, makes them dance then throws them.

*Reverse Throw: Same as normal throw, except he throws them to the other side.

Special Move:

*Puppet Master: Holding the character trait button will charge up The Skin Taker's magic meter. Pressing the character trait button while this is active will have an Abysmal Thing fire a small blast of concentrated energy at the opponent's location. The energy blast will bounce the opponent in the air briefly to allow for more combo opportunities, greatly increasing The Skin Taker's combo damage output. The Skin Taker can use this for a limited time before the Abysmal Thing leaves.

Creepy Finishers:

*Skin 'Em Alive: The Skin Taker ties the opponent up then rips their skin off.

*Wire Strangler: The Skin Taker wraps the opponent in wires then pulls, severing them apart.