iPropose

Yayyy!!!!You can understand what this chapter is about!!! Anyway I will do a recap for you guys.Carly in engaged to a guy named John and she is 23.Freddie is 23 as well and Sam is 22.I know the ages are messed up!Sorry for that!!P.S this one will have only Sam's V.O.P

Sam V.O.P

I still can believe Carly is engaged!I mean John is great for her but I seriously feel old right now.I hope that me and Freddie will end up this way.Still act like our teenage self's.Now that we ended school we always hang out to Carly.But now we have John in our company as well.

"Sammy?!"Someone yelled.Oh right.I was at the fire escape with Freddie.

"Oh sorry babe.I was thinking."I played my puppy eyes on him.He grins and kisses me.

"Come on.I have a surprise for you."He took my hand and we went to our car.

"Where are we going?!"She grinned.Oh oh.I don't like that grin

"You will see"Im scared now.He loves making me weirds dates.But this one felt more weird that usual.We drove for like a century!We finally arrived to a high mountain. We went there by something like flying cars or something.The view was amazing but it didn't look like Seattle.

"This place doesn't look like Seattle."He laughed and looked him with a puzzled look.I have no idea what he's up to.

"Because its not Seattle."Huh?!

"Huh?!"

"We are in the Hollywood mountain."He nodded to me to turn.OH MY FATCAKE!!!The Hollywood sigh!Right above us.I looked it with my jaws wide open.Suddenly I felt hands in my waist.He is so adorable.

"That's not the surprise though"I followed him and saw a table a few matters away from the edge of the mountain. The sigh was still above us.Little candles were all around us and rose petals all over the way.I seriously don't deserve this boy.

"You did this?"He smiled and kissed me.

"Sorta.Anyway let's eat something."We sat on the table with the amazing view of the city.We ate,laughed,dusquss and had fun.It was about midnight when Freddie stood up.I stood up and followed him.The candles were the ones that gave us light.Expect the sigh of course.Suddenly Carly,John,Spencer,Cat,Tori,Gibby,Boomer,Dice,Nona showed up in a circle.OK that was weird.....

"Emmm what is going on ?"When Freddie nealed down.Oh my.He pulled a wonderful purple box.He slowly opened it and a gorgeous silver ring with a big diamont appeared.

"Samantha Puckett will you marry me?"OH MY GOD!A huge smiled formed on my face and I screamed.

"OF COURSE I WILL!!"He put the ring on my finger and kissed him.I heard claps around me.They guys.I didn't care.Because I was under the Hollywood sign,above L.A with all my friends and family around me kissing the guy I used to make his life miserable,my best friend,nerd,boyfriend and now husband.He is gonna be my children's father.The one who will protect them and me.I will very second of my life with him until I die.I will wake up in his hug and I will sleep in his hug.I made it daddy.I found my prince....

The End

That's it!Its over!I felt wonderful making this fan fiction and I feel really sad finishing it.Maybe and I say MAYBE I will add some chapters.I will see.Anyway I love you guys!!!Have a good night Seddiators!!!