Chapter 1: Introduction

Hello.

I'm Min Jia (민지아).  My Korean age is 20, but my International age is 19. I was born in Inchon, South Korea. but moved to Seoul when I was 5 for my father's job.

In school I was so popular for having really light brown eyes. people would always assume that I'm wearing contact lenses, but I never did. You could say I was popular. I'm 165cm tall, I had fair light skin not so pale but quite light, rosy cheeks, plump pink lips and brown hair.

During my school  years in Seoul I had my first ever boyfriend. It was quite innocent love. He was 3 years older than me.

We stayed together until he had to go to become a trainee. Y'all may know him. He's now a part of one of the most popular boy group in Kpop.

He was EXO's Oh Sehun. No one knows about that though. Since we were so young no one actually cared about it.

Other than that you can say that, I'm your pretty average Korean  school girl. well maybe not so average. some of you may know me as JIA. Big Hit Entreatment. first female solo artist.

I became a trainee at the age 15. it was in 2013. The same Year Big Hit First artist, boy group, Bangtan Boys (방탄소년단) debuted. I stayed a trainee for 2 years. until I debuted in 2015 as JIA.

During my trainee years. I was not so close with BTS. but I really admired how popular they got in such a short notice. They would always invite me to their concerts and try to get close with me, but I wanted to debut so soon that I would always practice and deny their offers.

In my second year of being a trainee. Big Hit announced that I would debut in the year 2015. a lot of things happened after the announcement, but the most important thing that changed my whole relationship with the BTS boys, Is when I moved to the dorm right next to theirs .

You would properly think, how the hell did that changed anything. for those of you who know's how BTS's dorm looks like. you would know how messy and full of clothes it is. due to me living exactly 2 seconds away from them and having a dorm that is quite big for one person. half of their closet and stuff are in my dorm.

My dorm is basically a living room, small kitchen, 3 rooms and one bathroom. One of the rooms is my own room where I sleep in, the other one contains all of my clothes, and the last one is the one that contains BTS's stuff.

At first I was quite uncomfortable with the Idea. I'm a girl who needs her privacy and those 7 boys will be able to enter my dorm 24\7, but I accepted it anyway.

So the boys would come to my dorm almost everyday unless they are out of the country, but them being so respectful and polite. They would knock on the door before entering the dorm. even though they have their own key. They just wanted to respect my privacy.

Few months and i've got so used to them that we almost eat every meal together. and they even started using my bathroom since they only had one and it's quite a frustrating when their is only one bathroom for all 7 of them in their dorm.

You can say that I grew quite close with them. they became my family.

The year I debuted, they were the most supportive of all people. They promoted me to their fans. and they would tell me how to not be stressed and nervous, and how the show will be so fun and amazing. They would also show me few poses and tricks that I could do while taking photos and stuff.

BTS where my only friends since I got into Big Hit. and their fans all know my relationship with them. some accept it and some don't. but it's okay I understand how protective they get for their boys.

Some of them accept my relationship with them so bad that they started shipping  me with Namjoon. since I'm quite close with him. but I think I'm equally close to all of the members.

Even though I low-key have a crush on Namjoon. It's just that something about him makes my heart flutters. but I don't think he see's me more than a friend, if not even a sister.

--------------------------------------

hello beautiful person.

Soooooo This is the first chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.

I wanted the first chapter to be like light and not so that it can attract the readers.

there will be a lot of stuff in this Fanfic that are real. but it's mostly just me.

a lot of stuff are going to happen during the story. hopefully it won't be boring.

please support it, vote, comment and share it will motivate me a lot to write.

Thank you.

-박지은