Can a vampire fall in love with a human?

~Leo~

It's been a week from when I first attended Akki High. No one at Akki know that I'm a vampire. There is this boy at Akki who is shy and cute but he is human. It's not right for a vampire to fall in love with a human is it? 

~Colter~

It's been one week from when I got to Akki High. I have no friends I'm just too shy. But there is this boy who makes me smile. He is strong and brave. I have all A's so far and want to keep it like that.

{Time skip for reasons}

Teacher: "Field Trip class. Partners Leo you with Colter."

~Leo~

I just nod and grab my things. I get to share a room, Bathroom, and Kitchen with the cute boy I have a crush on. I look over at colter he was having trouble with his things. I walk over and grab some of his things. Colter looks up at me and smiles. I turn my face away and put the stuff in the bus. Colter sits next to me. I put my earbuds in and turn on some music. It was at this moment I knew it was gonna be a long week.

~Colter~

I saw Leo put his earbuds in and turn on his music. I was excited for this week to spend it with my crush Leo. When we get off the bus Leo and I go to our room. I set my things down and look around the room. I notice that there is only one bed so Leo and I will have to sleep in the same bed. 

{ Wait for the next part. Pure Yaoi so don't complain!}