First Human Hybrid

My name is Adriana Michelle Grady, and my life is definitely not what others would call normal.

I was born June 6th the year 2001. That day, history was made. My mother, dad told me her name was Miranda, died giving birth to me. He held me only a few moments before I was taken away by one of the doctors. He found me a few minutes later in a room with the doctors standing around a table I was on. He rushed over to me and picked me up. They told him that they had done an experiment on me, only realizing I was the wrong baby after they had done it. Dad told me he was furious at them and demanded what had been done. I had been injected with the DNA of a velociraptor.

For the first four years I grew up in San Diego so the people from InGen could check up on me. Then they built a new park that would later be named Jurassic World. My dad and I moved to Isla Nublar off the coast of Costa Rica where the original park had been made. We live in a bungalow, as dad calls it, by a small lake. I like to run through the trees around our house with dad by my side on his motorcycle. We live a nice, peaceful life on the island, but I wasn't the only reason we moved here.

We we were told that they made eggs using DNA from the previous dinosaurs on the island, and four of those were velociraptor eggs. They wanted my dad to train them after they've hatched. They were going to contact him anyways, but because of how I am, it makes the experiment all the more interesting.

On July 22, 2008, was when the real experimenting began. That was when the velociraptor eggs hatched. My dad imprinted on them while I watched off to the side. He named each one as they hatched. Blue was the first raptor to pop out of her shell. She was named for the blue markings that run down her back. Charlie was the second one to emerge. She is more of a greenish colour. Then came Delta. She has more of a grey colour, slightly tinted with blue. Last, but not least, came Echo. She has reddish brown skin. From that day on, my dad has been working with the five of us. I was accepted by the four siblings a few days after they hatched. Dad is our alpha and Blue quickly became the beta of our pack. We grew pretty close to each other pretty quickly. We are one interesting family.