Chapter1Hello!

Mars (You) P.O.V
I finished getting dressed to see my twin sister Star! Im so exited. I havent seen her for a long time! My parents are sending me to earth. But i finally Got my wand!! I managed to steal hehe some DIMENSIONAL SCISSORS!! Aaayye!
Anyway, i hid my Scissors in a little kitty bag. I do NOT like dogs. (Sorry if you do. But DEAL WITH IT)
The carriage started moving and i started screaming my head off. "Now Mars, calm Down. Theres no need for yelling!" Said my mother as she tried to calm me down. "Sorry mom! Im just soo exited to see Star! Omg omg! I wonder what its like on earth?! Is there magic on earth?" I asked. "No Mars. There is nO magic on earth. Now calm down." Said my dad. "Aww. Okay." The carriage stopped moving. I looked out the small window to see a big building. "What is this place?! Is this were dark wizards live?! It cant be! Mom dad! Why are you doing this to me-" "Mars! There are NO dark wizards here! Please Calm down! This is a school." Said my mom. We got put the carriage and walked to some kind of room with a Chubby Human that had glasses. My parents started saying stuff like Blah Blah Blah. As i was going under the chairs finding tiny pieces of lint. "This isnt going to-" my dad pulled out a box of jewels and held it out to the chunky man. "SHES GOING TO LOVE IT HERE!" Said the man.

"Now Mars, you must behave on earth. Amd you are not to leave earth! You got that?" Asked my mom as she hugged me. "Psssshhh! Why would i do that?! Okay! Bye mom bye dad!" I said as i took my bag and pushed them in the carriage. I walked back into this...School...
There were these thingys glued to the wall that squirt water put when you press some sort of button. "Whoa!" I said. Then someone tapped my shoulder. I git scared and pointed my wand at them. "Ugh, what are you doing with stars toy?! And what are you doing with that fo- wait a minute! You look just like star! Dont tell me theres more of her! Ugh. I need a vacation! DAAAAAD!" She said as she turned her hair smacked my cheek. I then started walking. All of a sudden a bell rang. I got scared "RAINBOW BLAST!" I blasted the sky. Everyone just stared and started whispering. "HELLO EVERYONE! MY NAME IS MARS AND I THINK I GO TO THIS...SCHOOL I THINK THATS WHAT ITS CALLED!" I yelled. Everyone just stared at me. Then someone tapped my shoulder, i turned to see a boy with brown hair and a red hoodie with a cute little mole on his cheek! "HELLO! NICE TO MEET YOU! EVEN THO I ALREADY KNOW WHO YOU ARE! IM MARS BUTTERFLY! WHATS YOUR NAME?!" I said jumping up and down. "Uh.. Hi Im mar-" "MARS!!!!!!!!!" I looked uo to see "STAAARRR!!!!" I ran up to her and hugged her. "Hugs!" We both said in unison. "IM SOO HAPPY TO SEE YOU MARS!!" "NO! IM WAY MORE HAPPY TO SEE YOUUUU!" "NO I AM! "NO ME! "NO I AM!" "N-" "guys...cant breath......" Marco said. Me and star realized we were stomping on Marco. "Sorry marco!" I said."wait...How...h-how do you know my name?! Do you stalk me?!" He asked getting in his karate position. "OF COURSE! NOT! Star always talks to me about you on the mirror!" I said with a closed eyed smile. "Mirror?- oh okay." He said. "Cya lata star!" I said waving bye. "Were is she going." Asked marco. "I have no idea..." Said star still waving nye with a smile.

I was walking when i saw a HUGE tower sticking out of a roof. I knocked in the houses door. "Hello star! Wait, when was your hair brown?! Anyway! Welcome home!" Said a lady with pretty brown hair that was in a loose pony tail. "Actually hehe, im not sta-" they grabbed my hand and pulled me in the house. We than sat down on the couch. They gave me a book. I opened it and it reveled baby pics of Marco. I tried to hold in my laugh but i laughed so hard. Then the door slammed open seeing a sweaty Marco and a Happy Star. I was still laughing. I threw myself onto the floor and kept laughing looking at the picture of marco covered in nachos. "What are you looking at?!" Asked marco as he came up to me and took the picture. "MOM! Dad!" Then everyone started laughing but marco. "Im going to my room. " said marco stomping upstairs.
I got to meet Marcos parents better and tell them about me and Star. And guess whaaa!? Im staying here! Yay!!

I got bored so i decided to go mess with marco. There was this weird thing people called door. I dont know how to use it so i used my magic! "NARWHALE BLAST!" I yelled. The door then broke down. "Yes!" I whisperd yelled as i ran into the room. I saw Marco Crawling all over the floor. "Uh...Marco, are you okay?" I asked. "Uh. Yeah yeah! Im fine. I just. Germy..." He whispers the last part. "Whos this Germg kid? Is he messing with you!?" I asked as i put my serious face on. "Uh..no.. Why would you care anyway?" He asked. "CAUSE! Im your friend! Right?!" I said pulling him to a suffocating hug. "M-mars...cant...br...eath...." He said. "Oh right! Sorry! Whos dis Germany Kid?" I asked. "Its Germy!"
Marco then told me all about Germy and his Karate stuff. Infaaaaact today he has Karate lessons and i wanna go! "Please star!!" "Are you sure your not going to kill germy?" She asked. "Of course not! Yay!" I started jumping around the room which is now Mine and Stars Room.

Star and Marco went on a bike while i just walked cause there was no space. So i had to follow them.
But i kept Getting exited and distracted. "Hey star! Is this a door we have at the house?! Hey star! Whats this?! Star! Are these cracks?! Hey st-" "JUST BE QUIET ALREADY!" "Okay but star..." "Yeah?" "Whats this?" I asked throwing her a rat. "Were here!" Yelled star ignoring the rat.
I went in and saw a adorable little boy with orangish hair. "Awww arnt you just a little cutie!look at you!" I said pinching his cheeks. "Mars! Thats Germy!" Said Marco pulling my hands away from Germy. "Ah marco! I see youve found yourself a girlfriend! Shes pretty cute!" Said germy. "No! No! She is not my girlfriend!!" Said Marco. "This is germy?!" I asked. "Yup! Want mah numba?!" Said Germy. I then fell to the floor laughing. "T-thats....haha! G...germy?! Haha!" "Hey Mars! Its not funny! How about you just help star finding the banana wand or something!" Said Marco pushing me out the door. "OKAY!!" I started skipping when i saw a little bird man and a bunch of monsters looking for someone or something.
"She has to be here!" Said an annoying ugly voice. "Boss shes right there!" Yelled a...thing with two heads. "Thats not her idiot! That girl had brown hair!" Yelled the bird kicking the things leg. "Sorry." He said. "Wait...she has the wand! Get her!!" Then the monsters just came running to me for some reason. So i took my wand out and fight them with mah magic! Star found me with a box that had a banana on it? "Ludo! Mars! Did He do anything to you?!" "No. Hey whats that?!" I asked taking the wand for her. "Ill show you when we get home!"

We started eating some yellow creamy stuff which i forgot what its called, then marco came in talking to star about something but i didnt care. Then Star smashed Marcos......Butter? And the bowl fell to the ground. "There was a fly in it..." Said star walking away.