Strangers

Aprils pov
I woke up around 10am that's normal time for me and dragged myself over to my dresser. I took my long black hair out of their messy brades and brushed it through leaving loose waves. For my make up I did my normal black mascara with champagne bronze and brown eyeshadow and a nude lipstick. I aimlessly wondered up to my wardrobe and searched for an outfit. After an hour of trying on random bits of clothing I finally came to the convulsion I'd wear my denim shorts, black crop top, red checked flannel and of course my black vans.
"Oh god I'm late!" I yelled as I ran out the front door and down the street to the bus stop at the end of the road. It was now 11:15 my shift in the cafe starts in 10 minutes and the cafe is in other side of town I wouldn't make it in time. I was so lost in my thoughts that I ran straight into someone and landed right on the floor.
"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry." I said as I rushed over to help this man up. He looked up at me. His gorgeous eyes met with mine for a brief second before I left the gaze to pick up his bag and hand it to him. "It's much alright darling accidents happen." He said in a thick Irish accent.
"Is there anyway I could make it up to you?" I asked noticing the tear in his coat from where he'd fallen.
"Well...umm..." He thought for a minute. "I guess we could get coffee sometime." He said handing me a slip of paper. "Now I must be on my way but do call me when you have a chance. Oh and I never got your name." He added as he turned to leave.
"I'm April." I told him.
"Pretty name. I'm Finn." He chuckled than walked away.
I tucked the slip of paper he handed me safely away in my phone case when I noticed the time.
"11:14 oh shit I'm late" than I ran as fast as I could down the little cafe.
Finns pov
I walked into the performance center and began training but all I could think about was April. She was so sweet but she looked so distressed I hope she's okay. "Stop it don't let her get in the way of your training. You don't even know her!" I kept telling myself but it was no use.
"Hey Finn you gotta minute?" I heard a familiar voice say behind me. It was Enzo.
"Yeah sure." I replied stepping out the ring.
"How you doin?" Enzo asked.
"Alright I guess." I said making no attempt at eye contact what's so ever.
"I think you need a break me and cass are gonna go grab a bite at this cafe. Why don't you come with us?" He asked.
"Alright." I agreed hesitantly I wasn't too keen on going as I had a match where I'd be defending my title against Samoa joe and as much as it pained me to say he is a tough beat but I guess I can't focus with everything on my mind so I might as well go try and enjoy myself.
Authors note
So that was my first chapter I hope you enjoyed it and hopefully the chapters will get better.