CHAPTER: 1 Enter Mako and Zye

INK

(character prospective = CP)

CP-Mako Vi*

Normally when your growing up you have regular teen problems. You start getting acne you find out the love of your life hates your guts someone beats you up because your weak etc... Well that's not at all how I'm growing up. I live in a huge house and I'm known by three fourths of the school and probably more depending on the amount of the freshmen that know me. I'm a hot shot, Mr cool guy running around with the so called perfect life. I've got the hottest girl in school in one arm and a basketball in my other. Sadly thats not entirly right though. You'd think everyone liking me and everyone thinking I was going somewhere meant I was the happiest person alive and your probably right. That is if you know me at school, but outside school I'm a nobody.

I leave that high school campus and everything fades away. I'm alone on my motorcycle. Alone on the rode home. Alone in my house and in my room. I used to live with my mom and dad in a run down house across the city, we live in but they disowned me when I brought home the most amazing person I ever fell for....I sure miss Alex. She was a great person but a drug scrub as my dad called her, and when I refused to let her go I got kicked out.

Not having really anywhere to go I went to my grandmas where I live today but even now I cant hear her call my name in this house because shes long since passed away. She cared for me so much and left everything she and her also deceased husband had for me in hopes I'd be successful with my schooling, head to a great college and play professional basketball along side Michael Jordan. Ha ha she never did seem to know he doesn't play anymore. She'd just see a bald man and assume. I never did have the heart to tell her though. Sitting in this house simply had to many memories I had to get out.

I ran from my house bursting through the door and making my way to my motorcycle throwing on my helmet and taking off. It was only a short ride to town and when I made it here I just cruised the streets taking in the sights.

I decided to leave my bike with a valet who I used on a regular basis. He seemed to love taking my bike for a spin around the block on his break since I hated paying for the parking. Even trade I guess ha ha.

When I hoped off my bike I raised a hand as I saw Trevor heading my way and the proceeded to remove a glove.

"Hay there sexy how ya been". I new Trevor was a clown but he never really came off as the gay type to me. I looked at him now pausing and I was removing the other glove.

"Oh not you I meant the bike here, shes a beauty." He laughed kinda awkward once he realized I was looking at him like he was being weird.... He really was.

"So the usual right have it back before your here?" He seemed like he was really happy he got to ride old 'Smoke' again. It was the name he gave my bike. He really was a weird guy but he was cool. I gave him a quick glance before removing my helmet. He looked at my face and saw id been crying a bit from the red under my glasses around my eyes, but he didn't comment.

He couldn't see my face entirely as I always hid my face in an under armor wrap and wore glasses so no one would know what I look like, save for the small bit between my glasses and my noes, and therefore never were able to accurately describe me other than "the guy that no one ever sees his face" and I prefer it that way. I guess it's because there's no need for social-ness with people you don't care for.

"Just make sure its right here before you guys close to night. If I'm not here take it home and ill hit you up later this week when I need it back." He almost jumped with joy. He'd taken it with him once before and it was because I was out cold in a bar. I don't drink I was just tired. He left me a note and locked up the bar with me still inside with a jacket of his own. It was one cold night so it was thoughtful I guess. I rolled my helmet down my arm and flicked it up turning then to walk away. I didn't hear it hit the floor so I guess he caught it. Even still though he called after me for somthing.