More more more more and more!

Alessia and Rapheal stepped out of their truck, the female going to the back to grab their child. Then turning to make her way into the large building.

"Why are you still working? You should be off."

"We need the money Raph. My aunt can't pay of us anymore, we have to care for seven kids and ourselves, pay for food, the house, and also be able to keep up with what we do... I can't let you work on your own."

"Whatever... Just don't stress yourself out."

"Umhm" the couple made their way into the large glass building, making their way up to Raph's office.

He worked for a banking company, Alessia helping him and being a helper to any other of the workers.

There were warming smiled as the couple walked into the building, all their coworkers gushing at the sight of the baby in Alessia's arms.

"Hey Aless!" The female looked to her left, seeing her friend Amber running towards her. "Why are you here? Arn't you supposed to stay home with you kids?"

"Well, Amber, I don't have the right money to take care of a nine person family at the time so I have no choice."

"Oh! He's so cute! Hi baby! Are you at work with mommy and daddy?" Amber gushed and laughed as Gianluca pulled on her red hair, giggling. "You guys better get to work, so I'll see you later."

"Ok, go to work. We will get together soon." Amber nodded running off to her office, Alessia walking to Raph's.

When she reached the door she heard talking, knowing her husband was on the phone with another client. she quietly snuck in, holding her child to her chest. Rapheal looked up, nodding to his wife letting her know that he saw her. She smiled, sitting beside him and cleaning up his desk, which happened to be very messy.

"Mr. Marcel I don't know what to tell you... Sir, please listen to me... I'm sorry but I can't take the check if it's not signed to you... I understand where your coming from... Sir my family doesn't have enough money ourselves... I can't help you get a vacation because I can't your check and I'm not a travel agent... Yes, I have an opening tomorrow at noon... Ok, see you then. Bye... Bye."

Rapheal sighed placing his head in his hands. He took deep breaths, trying to control his stress and anger.

"You ok, babe?"

"I just don't get it. Mr. Marcel wants to bring his family on vacation but the check he got from his job wasn't signed to him, I can't take it. He thinks eh can get his checks and we would accept without it being signed."

"He wants to speak to you personally, now?"

"Ya. You'll be here right?"

"Of course... Remember we have a way of making people listen."

The male chuckled darkly and playfully, causing the female beside him laugh, their newborn child squealing at their parents laughter.

~Timeskip to 4:00 pm~

The couple walked into their large home finding their kids dressed and ready, sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Wow, Ally! You are awesome." The oldest daughter grinned, flipping her hair.

"I know!"

"We're gonna get dressed, watch you brother." Alessia handed over the baby to her oldest child before dragging her husband up to their bedroom.

She opened up the closet pulling out their matching leather jackets. She made her way to the drawers pulling out her black ripped jeans and Rapheal's plain ones, then getting her pink crop-top and Raph's tight red t-shirt.

Both quickly got dressed, fixing their hair and getting their shoes on.

"I feel like I'm a teenager again!"

"I know! I remember wearing these outfits all the time!"

"It's already been fifteen years, you know."

"I know... I can't believe it."

The red head gave a small smile and walked up to his wife. He grabbed her hands and squeezed them slightly.

"I never thought I would get married, have seven beautiful children and a stunning wife. I've gotten so lucky."

"We both are lucky... you know, Ally is turning fifteen in November. I started writing but-"

"We give her the story after everything is done."

"Whoof!... Oh my gosh! It's 4:15! Let's go! Let's go!"

The couple rushed down the stairs, jumping over the railing at the end. Their kids looked at them weirdly, looking their parents up an down taking in the outfits matching their own.

"Oh, come on! We always wore these outfits, don't get you shell in a bunch! We're gonna be late!"

All the kids rushed up, running down to the truck that sat on the driveway. The adults followed rushing into the front seat and quickly heading over to their sibling's home.